Forest Away - 0 points
Charlton Home - 3 points
Leicester Home - 1 point
M'Boro Away - 1 point
Peterboro Away - 3 points
Blackpool Home - 3 points
Leeds Away - 0 points
Wolves Home - 3 points

Total +18 points = 74 points, we make the play offs finishing 5th, we get Palace away (draw) then home (win) and beat Forest in the Final.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Right here we go, this is what will happen:

Barnsley Away - 3 points
Palace Home - 1 point
Forest Away - 0 points
Charlton Home - 3 points
Leicester Home - 1 point
M'Boro Away - 1 point
Leeds Away - 0 points
Wolves Home - 3 points

Total +18 points = 74 points, we make the play offs finishing 5th, we get Palace away (draw) then home (win) and beat Forest in the Final.

Forest never make the play off final but the thought of meeting any team starting with Notts at Wembley to get into the top division doesn't bode well!

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Forest never make the play off final but the thought of meeting any team starting with Notts at Wembley to get into the top division doesn't bode well!

The final will be against Forest and we will win 2-1, Buckley gets the winner on 82 minutes.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath

Barnsley Away - 3 points
Palace Home - 1 point
Forest Away - 0 points
Charlton Home - 3 points
Leicester Home - 1 point
M'Boro Away - 1 point
Leeds Away - 0 points
Wolves Home - 3 points

I like your optimism. Personally I think there is Zero chance of just about any of that. I have been saying for a while that Forest will finish above us. That looks very likely IMO. If that is the case we have got to beat one of the other teams above us. That leaves 2 possibilities. Palace, who seem to be on fire. Or Leicester who are the only Real possibility. We need a Great run in. And we need them to continue as they have been recently.

I know I am a miserable ******* but I will eat my testicles in front of the WSU if we make the play offs.

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
I think we won't make the play offs but will go up automagically next year, Ulloa scoring a hatful after a full pre-season with us.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I have been saying for a while that Forest will finish above us. That looks very likely IMO.

I know I am a miserable ******* but I will eat my testicles in front of the WSU if we make the play offs.

Interesting ... I've got all of Us, Leeds and Bolton to finish above Forest with Us being in 5th

I'm not going to be eating any part of my anatomy if wrong however :)

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
but I will eat my testicles in front of the WSU if we make the play offs.

Forest have a hard run in, they have to play 5 out of the current top 10 sides - from 9 remaining games.

I reckon we'll make it but I wouldn't bet my balls on it!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
If we finish 5th we won't have home advantage in the second leg of play-offs..

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007

Sorry to be a pedant but Nottingham Forest or Forest doesnt start with Notts, just Notts County as they "represent" the county of NottinghamShire, where as Nottingham Forest are the city club. The great Cloughie lost it with a presenter when asked aboit Notts Forest.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Interesting ... I've got all of Us, Leeds and Bolton to finish above Forest with Us being in 5th

I'm not going to be eating any part of my anatomy if wrong however :)

Bolton have to play 3 teams out of the current top 10 and those fixtures fall in their last 4 games, Leicester, M'Boro and Cardiff.

Leeds only play 2 out of the current top ten, fixtures fall on last two games of the season, us and Watford. IMO they have the easiest run in of all. Our game against them could be massive! I've got us losing that one.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Bolton have to play 3 teams out of the current top 10 and those fixtures fall in their last 4 games, Leicester, M'Boro and Cardiff.

Leeds only play 2 out of the current top ten, fixtures fall on last two games of the season, us and Watford. IMO they have the easiest run in of all. Our game against them could be massive! I've got us losing that one.

Y .. here's what I had before last night (not updated yet but Hull improve 2 points). I've had to talk us up a bit (win on Sunday!) and Leeds and Bolton down a bit (e.g. draws at Charlton) I know I'm only getting 50% right but these bloody teams always keep coming up with the unexpected!

130309Footie_zpse880c970.png

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Barnsley Away - 3 points
Palace Home - 1 point
Forest Away - 0 points
Charlton Home - 3 points
Leicester Home - 1 point
M'Boro Away - 1 point
Leeds Away - 0 points
Wolves Home - 3 points

Like it. Agree with everything, although I reckon we'll beat Leicester as well.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Y .. here's what I had before last night (not updated yet but Hull improve 2 points). I've had to talk us up a bit (win on Sunday!) and Leeds and Bolton down a bit (e.g. draws at Charlton) I know I'm only getting 50% right but these bloody teams always keep coming up with the unexpected!

130309Footie_zpse880c970.png

Wow, that's a kick ass spreadsheet! Impressive work.

I see you have us to meet Watford in the play off, really wouldn't fancy that! I'd transpose them with Palace.

For Brighton; 8 out of 10 games we agree on. It's only Palace and M'Boro we differ on, you giving us 3 from these games and me giving 2, 1 point overall between us.

Last edited:

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Like it. Agree with everything, although I reckon we'll beat Leicester as well.

The only thing that looks wrong is we don't have enough draws built in, basing that on the season so far where we've drawn games we should have won.

Oddsocks

May 1, 2012
right here we go, this is what will happen:

Barnsley away - 3 points
palace home - 1 point
forest away - 0 points
charlton home - 3 points
leicester home - 1 point
m'boro away - 1 point
peterboro away - 3 points
blackpool home - 3 points
leeds away - 0 points
wolves home - 3 points

total +18 points = 74 points, we make the play offs finishing 5th, we get palace away (draw) then home (win) and beat forest in the final.

thanks very much - now you've ruined it!!!!!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Wow, that's a kick ass spreadsheet! Impressive work.

I see you have us to meet Watford in the play off, really wouldn't fancy that! I'd transpose them with Palace.

For Brighton; 8 out of 10 games we agree on. It's only Palace and M'Boro we differ on, you giving us 3 from these games and me giving 2, 1 point overall between us.

Yes as I said above it's a bit frigged more in hope than expectation + I can't find anyway to not predict us to win on Sunday!

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Yes as I said above it's a bit frigged more in hope than expectation + I can't find anyway to not predict us to win on Sunday!

Badly want us to win Sunday but fear the worst, gone for a draw though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here