Significantly increased by you starting this thread :rant:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Please don't.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
He has picked up cards in the past hasn't he?

We'd have to play the 4-6-0 formation with Vicente through the middle Orlandi and Lopez just behind, Lua Lua and Buckley out on the wings and Bridcutt sitting back.

Actually I quite like the sound of that, attack!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Nah, he'll just be too tired to perform to his best over the coming weeks. It will be whoever we manage to get in on loan who will get injured/sent off.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Knowing our luck against the Scum, probably highly likely. However, on silver lining is tha as per Gus's comments in The Argus this morning it might make it easier to get loan strikers in as they will be guaranteed a starting spot!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Assuming he even plays?

Gus doesn't like his Spanish players other than Bruno/Calderon to play Saturday/Tuesday back to back.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Bozza and the kiss of death.....look what happened when he put "Northstand LOLS" on the title page? He's already cost us the freaking season after the disastrous run that ensued!!!

Jonah.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
****sake bozza..!! what's the chance of him scoring 2 in the first half , getting subbed off for dicker and then us getting beaten 3-2...???

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Step up to the plate, Torbjorn Agdestein!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Lets be honest, everyone secretly wants this to happen so we can play the Spain/Barcelona style false 9.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
He has picked up cards in the past hasn't he?

We'd have to play the 4-6-0 formation with Vicente through the middle Orlandi and Lopez just behind, Lua Lua and Buckley out on the wings and Bridcutt sitting back.

Actually I quite like the sound of that, attack!

So do I. Play like Spain. This place would explode if we played with no strikers though, most people still can't understand why we only play with one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here