Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Names On Season Tickets

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I suppose its not possible to get one changed? Lets say I've got 4 season tickets all in my name, is it possible to have a name changed? Or likewise, if you've bought four season tickets under all different fan numbers (for a family) but want to combine them all back under one name?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I would assume so yes , providing the club get the money I can't see any problems.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I am pretty sure this is the kind of thing they were suggesting you'd only be able to do if you had one of those seat licensing things, but seeing as pretty no much no-one bought them, have they now transferred to common sense?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's more trouble than it is worth. I have 3 under my name and wanted to change the names and addresses. First the club were unable to change the names because the name field is un-editable due to it containing a numeric in it (a rather odd justification) and second they royally ****ed up the addresses. It would appear they put the various lines of my address and my father's into a hat and drew them out. Dont do it.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I suppose its not possible to get one changed? Lets say I've got 4 season tickets all in my name, is it possible to have a name changed? Or likewise, if you've bought four season tickets under all different fan numbers (for a family) but want to combine them all back under one name?

We had no problems transferring a season ticket from my Brother to my Dad last season, it involved a name, address and direct debit change. They basically had to setup a new fan number for my Dad too but had no problems doing so and confirmed with myself and my brother that the request was genuine (the season ticket was in his name but the DD came out of my account). Best bet would be to speak to the club direct.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here