Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7 wins - no sorry - 6 wins...

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Gus seems to have lost a win somewhere. As now he is saying we need 6 wins for the play offs.

If so, beat Barnsley tonight, and win our home games, and we are there!

Nottingham have a very tough run in, if they make the play offs they will be on fire.

Fortunately Leicester seem to be in free fall.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Maybe he has revised his estimate in view of other teams' recent results.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think 74 points will take 6th spot so 6 wins is enough. More worried about Leeds and Bolton than I am Forest. Their run in's look to be reasonably straightforward, and there's a case for saying that Leeds might win their next 8 on the bounce

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I think 74 points will take 6th spot so 6 wins is enough. More worried about Leeds and Bolton than I am Forest. Their run in's look to be reasonably straightforward, and there's a case for saying that Leeds might win their next 8 on the bounce

You could be correct the crucial factor being that they are Leeds, champions of Europe so 8 on the bounce is a forgone conclusion, we might as well concede now.

Jimmy Grimble

The more I look at it, the more I think we have the toughest run-in. Blackpool are the only team we have left to play who are in a 'nothing' position, so to speak.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Wouldn't be surprised if Peterborough win tonight at Elland Road. Their recent away form is pretty good with plenty of goals.

'Unexpected' poor results for Leicester, Forest, Middlesbrough and Leeds are what will get us into the play-offs. The odd good result for us will always be welcome, of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here