Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheltenham Thurs 14th... naps and NB's PLEASE

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
We have a big annual get together, at the races, of the male members (please excuse the expression) of the family...dads and grown-up sons. I know absolutely NOTHING about the gee-gees...so some tips from NSC would be most welcome. Not sure if the runners have already been announced yet.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
If you can hold out until the last race for a flutter , a few bob e/w on these 2 could pay off , Johns Spirit , Saved by John , 14-1 & 33-1 , imagine what the coincidental forecast will pay

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
If you can hold out until the last race for a flutter , a few bob e/w on these 2 could pay off , Johns Spirit , Saved by John , 14-1 & 33-1 , imagine what the coincidental forecast will pay

That's scary as my my name is John too. Thanks for the tips

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I'll be there too. I'll look out for a group of THUGS and say Hi

We'll look out for you Stumpy. 9 or 10 of us always in the Mandarin Bar after each race for fresh injection of Guiness... Will be wearing my Seagull 'round' badge

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
We have a big annual get together, at the races, of the male members (please excuse the expression) of the family...dads and grown-up sons. I know absolutely NOTHING about the gee-gees...so some tips from NSC would be most welcome. Not sure if the runners have already been announced yet.

I'm setting this up again in the hope that as it's nearer the date, you clever tipsters will respond.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here