Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Wilshere

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Out for three weeks with ankle injury. Couldn't give a stuff about The Arse, but will also miss the 2 England qualifyers. Hopefully against San Marino he won't be much of a miss, but would have liked to have seen him against Montenegro.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I am always dubious about Arsenal under-stating injuries early on. Isn't it his 'bad' ankle too ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Wilshere is young so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but he simply didn't figure in the recent North London derby where Dembele and Parker bossed the midfield. Still lacks consistency.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
So he misses a meaningless match he wouldn't be risked in anyway since they're already out........ yet Wenger gets an excuse as to why he left him out........ AND he doesn't get picked for England and risked there........ yet I'm sure he'll be back from his holiday in Dubai and ready for Arsenal's first meaningful game :shrug:

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
A very talented young player but already his picking up the injuries, needs to be careful that too many games for club and country when coming back don't make him into the next M Owen.

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
England's best player on current form. We will have to build a team around him in the next few years.

There is a real dearth of England talent at the moment.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here