Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Syndicate Shares - 5 new shares now available - for limited time only

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The Northstandchat Greyhound Racing Syndicate have decided to open membership for a limited time.
Just five new £100 shares are available and the closing date to apply and pay is midnight on Friday April 12th.

The Syndicate has been running very successfully for over two years with a steady membership and three dogs in training, Albion Flyer, Albion Star, and Albion Legend running regularly at Hove. We are planning to purchase a fourth dog this spring or summer, as we expect our first animal, Albion Flyer, will be retiring this year.

Members of the syndicate pay £20 subs per month by direct debit to the syndicate's bank account in addition to purchasing the shares.

• The objective of this syndicate is to have fun - not to make money
  • We are almost all Brighton & Hove Albion fans
  • Most of the syndicate live in Sussex and are able to visit the track regularly
  • We are committed to finding a good home for our retiring dogs
  • We are the shirt sponsor of Albion Star Youth FC u-9s in Belfast
  • We have also sponsored the REMF Golf day
  • We have twitter and facebook

If you are interested in joining the syndicate, introduce yourself here on this thread and send an email to nscgreyhoundsyndicate@gmail.com
We will send you a copy of the rules, so you know what to expect.

FLYER LEGEND STAR.jpg
Albion Flyer, Albion Legend, & Albion Star

Its great fun. We look forward to welcoming our new members.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not much can beat the excitement of seeing Albion Star storming past 5 other greyhounds in the last 60 metres to win

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Nice one Nigel. For what it's worth I've really enjoyed it so far. For a small outlay we have three dogs that run about once a week each, everyone in the syndicate gets on really well. A few of us also meet at away games for a few beers etc too

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Thanks Nige, just like to say the syndicate has never asked the members for any extra payments in the time it has been running, we have a really great relationship with Jason Heath our trainer and with the Corals stadium, the dogs have a big following amongst the race goers. Syndicate members are welcome to the kennels on Sunday mornings to walk the dogs and meet other owners. A quick run down on the dogs we have, Albion Flyer (Benny) will be having a rest through April and ready for a summer campaign with a view to retiring him later this year, Benny will be having his 100th race probably this week. Albion Star (Lara) is due to come in season very soon, which will give her a well deserved rest, Lara has been on the go non stop for around 9 months, she runs the most out of the three and we have plans to run her over the marathon trip later this year. Albion Legend (Joe) the youngster of the 3 is racing around level A4/A5 he is an inside runner has to be drawn trap 1 or 2, Joe is coming up to his 50th race. We have already spoken to Jason to be on the look out for the next Albion runner.

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Can I have another membership for my brother please, can you email me the details again to set up payment.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
:thumbsup: will have to have a Thelma/scampi vs NSC dogs meet sometime could be fun.

ps, love being part of a greyhound syndicate, and would well recommend it!:thumbsup:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Abion Star Trophy Presentation.jpg

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Can I have another membership for my brother please, can you email me the details again to set up payment.

Looking forward to hearing from your brother.......

ficklefrog

Mar 13, 2009
worthing
Hi although i don't post ,so you won't recognise my username I have been following the syndicate threads on and off from the beginning. If shares still available I will be interested. I will email today for "the rules" and hopefully get on board.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Hi although i don't post ,so you won't recognise my username I have been following the syndicate threads on and off from the beginning. If shares still available I will be interested. I will email today for "the rules" and hopefully get on board.

Look forward to hearing from you. The "rules" are not as dull, boring or as daunting as they sound

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Looking forward to receiving you email at nscgreyhoundsyndicate@gmail.com

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Wakey, we currently have 11 original members and we have just taken on 3 new members, with 2 shares on offer until tomorrow, we currently have 3 dogs in the syndicate and a new dog planned for this summer. PM me if you need any other details.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here