Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool and Brighton season ticket increases roughly the same

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Yet Liverpool fans are up in arms and it makes the news.

BBC News - Liverpool FC: Fans call season ticket rise insulting

Our increases seem to be roughly the same % wise. I know our tickets are cheaper but we are not one of the top clubs in the world.

Yet not a whisper from anyone here. So I guess we are all happy?

Which is a good thing, right?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think most people accept the reasons for our price increase and with the direct debit scheme very few are really chipping more than a fiver a month so it does not feel like too much of hit.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Just invested £682.00 for next season, money well spent and guaranteed entertainment. Now for Barnsley away, then the biggun! two wins and we're off and running.SEAGULLS

lfc

Sep 2, 2011
From a Liverpool perspective, we have underachieved on the pitch in recent years, yet ticket prices have risen year on year. Merseyside, especially in the current economic climate, is not the richest part of the world, yet our season ticket prices and individual matchday prices are pretty high - our cheapest ticket for most league games is 48 quid, which is a big amount I'm sure people would agree. LFC as a club can sell out most weeks because of our out of town support etc, but that can't last forever. There is also the issue of getting local kids into the ground, which simply isnt happening.

With Brighton, you are riding the crest of a wave the last few years, and while its great to have a better team and better facilities, there is an associated price rise. It would be a shame if that rise was to price out local fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here