Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aussie cricket

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I see 4 of the boys didn't do their homework.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Being soundly thrashed by the Indians is not a good way to prepare for The Ashes. Excellent, the worse they are, the better, we still have 30 years, mostly of hurt.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Shane Watson contemplating Test future.

I am in two minds as well. First , if he retires we will not play against a plucky, Ashes battler again. Second, if he comes to England we can send him into retirement with an Ashes thrashing.

So scenario two looks best and hopefully the vice captain(?) will continue to disrupt Micky Arthur's homework plans.
What a summer I have. 2 days at Trent Bridge, Old Trafford, Durham and The Oval, 1 day at Lords, Day 1 at Hove and a play off Final at Wembley in May!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Michael Clark was making me squirm yesterday when he was agreeing with the decision just like a sycophantic prefect after the teachers had rebuked a naughty pupil. Fancy having to come up with 4 reasons why they had underachieved.

One is enough...........they're Shit.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I like Watson and it'll be great to not have him in the two Ashes series, he'd have been back bowling by then and they seem really confused about balancing an attack without him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here