• Bin him!

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I am not sure!

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Brighton sign a young fiery forward. He's got alot of potential but doesn't really find his position, despite starting as a center forward he plays on the left, the right, up top, behind the man up top, all manner of things. He often makes stupid decisions because he's young, and stupid and needs to be reigned in a bit and grow up and learn.

His defensive work is top notch despite being an attacker and his passion for the game is again top notch if he didn't act so bloody stupid.

Do you keep or get rid?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What would you class as young?

Oh why am i falling for this?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
you would keep of course. though might want to stress its about last chance on the stupid decisions.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Anywhere between 16-20.

Falling for what?

I could have sworn blind you were talking about Barnes,ok,16 to 20 you say? keep and loan out

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Trips refs, kicks out at players, gets himself into trouble in the media spotlight.

if he was good enough i could over look the media bit to some degree,but the playing front could be costly,yep loan him out,let him make his mistakes elsewhere

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
16-20, 16-21, it really doesn't matter too much, I guess being 23 I know I've grown up alot the last few years, 20 or 21 at most would be a fair one to judge it on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here