Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long did it take YOU to get home from work today?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Took me just over four hours to get from Worthing to Brighton, and even then I've had to leave my car at the bottom of my hill. Couple of dodgy moments en route too.

How has your journey been?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Still on way back now although stopped in town for food. Crazy.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It didn't as WFH and will tomorrow now as well.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
About 10 minutes. I walk home from work:thumbsup:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Finished at 0715, had a wee, went down 7 stairs and was in bed at 0716.
Working at home is great and I really feel for all the poor buggers stuck in traffic jams.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Left Tottenham 5.15, got home to Brighton 8.50 - about an hour and half later than normal.

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
2hr and 40 mins, one 360 degree car turn ( no one coming - so all good) and numerous slides and a desire to punch someone who decided to set the lights on the rustington bypass by sainsburys that 2 cars only went through, when NOTHING was waiting to pull out.. and it caused cars to keep pulling off on sheet ice and skidding!
i for one am not taking the car to work in the morning, cant see it being any better.. ive done the journey to shoreham for past 18 years, and i found tonight very scary indeed. and calm..................

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
2 hours from Brighton to Shoreham tonight on the coast road. Road completely white so no gritting at all.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Door to door about 45 mins, which would surprise some people if they knew where I lived and worked.

I'm just lucky I don't have to go anywhere near a tube and do the whole thing mainline living 5 mins walk from the station.

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
2 hours, Worthing to Hove - its 13 miles. The last mile is all up hill, up the Drive and then Shirley Drive - nightmare.... car skidding and slipping all over...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
8 minutes.

That was just after midnight. Thanks for asking.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
About 10 mins.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I gave up after an hour in standstill traffic and sought shelter in a local hostelry whilst waiting for things to get better. Four hours later and things are no better which means I'm stuck. Still, I'm well on the way to being trolleyed so **** it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here