Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Pawson Petition

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
Maybe it wouldn't make a difference,but is it possible for Bozza/another mod to start up a petition on NSC to get the ref for palace changed. Maybe with a few hundred comments it might happen.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
What are you smoking?
Do you think the FA would listen to an internet forum:ffsparr:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
why is Pawson bad, what games has he reffed against us in the past? sorry I don't often pay attention to who the ref is!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
why is Pawson bad, what games has he reffed against us in the past? sorry I don't often pay attention to who the ref is!

He was the ref for Burnley at the Amex last season where we were down to 9 men after 12 minutes despite the second red card relating to a foul committed by a Burnley player.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Nothing we can do about it. Palace are now MASSIVE favorites for this game.

We lose, we move on.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have never agreed or understood when the ref 'evens things up' bur apparently they do. If a ref makes a poor decision in the first half for a penalty. then that is no excuse for giving a soft one in the second half. So maybe just maybe he realises that he totally f****d up last time out and be more careful when making big decisions on Sunday.

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
As long as we play well there's nothing the ref can do, also just because he made a few bad decisions in one game against us it doesn't mean he's a bad referee. If anything he'll be trying to make sure he doesn't make any bad calls against us.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
As long as we play well there's nothing the ref can do, also just because he made a few bad decisions in one game against us it doesn't mean he's a bad referee. If anything he'll be trying to make sure he doesn't make any bad calls against us.

That is what I was trying to say. I know it was nothing to do with pens against Burnley, but that one way they even things up.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good luck to him, its going to be a tense enough atmosphere as it is.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here