Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray on Radio5Live tonight before 9

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Even though he is scoring for fun for the team at the wrong end of the A23, I find it hard to dislike him.

He seems like a jolly nice fellow. He got in to football the hard way and is making a good go of his chance.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
would think someone will take a gamble on him soon from prem league

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
On now.

Those amazing goals away for us at Leeds, Northampton & Southampton, and causing goalies/defenders to fall over for fun with his better balance.

A class act.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Murray is a decent bloke, hasn't spoken out against us and hasn't celebrated. If I was a neutral I would have gone for the money to be fair. Shame as it would have been much more fun if he was a massive bellend.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thanks for that video, all it's done is make me angry :down:

I still like GM unfortunately..

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Claridge asked him directly why he chose CP?
Said he liked Freedman's views being an ex-striker, and he wanted to stay in this area.

What might have been, if Gus had rated him as Championship ability!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Claridge asked him directly why he chose CP?
Said he liked Freedman's views being an ex-striker, and he wanted to stay in this area.

What might have been, if Gus had rated him as Championship ability!

The way Claridge asked the question was superb - it was very much "why the hell would anyone go to Palace?"

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Nobody can blame him for going to palace. Its not like he was a Brighton fan or anything.

Having said that, if (when) he scores the winner on Sunday I will still shout abuse at him.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
If he hadn't gone to Palace he'd be up there with Zamora for recent strikers... I wanted to boo him when he came to the Amex for the first time but he had a good game and has behaved like such a class act each time we've played Palace.

He's got more class in his little finger than the rest of those Palace twats have in their entire tin-pot stadium.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I still like him, I can't help myself. Just hope he plays rubbish on Sunday

He won't. If he had stayed with us he wouldn't be even on 18 goals. We just don't go at it like that lot up the road.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Got to respect a guy that gets shit when he plays against us, and still doesn't celebrate when he scores.

Apparantley he Still wears his Brighton top when running round Preston Park.

He's hardly going to wear his Palace top is he.

But as already said, he showed a hell of a lot of class not celebrating at The Amex after the dogs abuse we were giving him all night.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here