Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wll Cheltenham Day 1 be cancelled tomorrow ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
- 6 C tonight with Snow.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
track covered but it's been freezing here all day, snowing quite hard and the wind is horrific. It's going to be bitter up Cleave Hill that's for sure

saying that it's still packed with Irish folk on shirts....

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Track will be raceable. The only abandonment could be on safety (of the spectators) grounds.

Probably cause more trouble off they call it off than let it go ahead. With the amount of people already there.

I make it.

1/5 they race

9/2 they don't

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
cant take the fav,i always go for outsiders in most races and do well most years,puffin billy is worth a look also at 15s,fancied dodging bullets but ground wont suit

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Paddy himself was in Paddy Power between 5-6 and gave Simonsig at evens, Simonsig/Quevega double at 9/4 and Pont Alexandre at 3/1 which was snapped up!

Hilariously he also let everyone in the shop take 6/4 on an even money fave in one of this evenings races only for it to be beaten by a 10/1 shot....he then got on the mike and told everyone to get their money back......did it again on the next race (which also lost) only to say "you didnt actually think i'd give you your money back again"

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
well it's started snowing again here in Cheltenham but nothing to bad. Freezing cold though and wind is still bad.

think it will be on though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here