Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket prices

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
We did at Withdean which was very handy for my university attending son who paid next to nothing for his season ticket. But that was back in the day.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
That has confused me. Son number one is 16 and having got the renewal Email today, I was expecting we would have to move elsewhere to get the U18 rate. I have Emailed the club to query this, but will be happy if we are able to stay put for now, without a major price hike.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I hope they don't increase too much if we go up, especially considering the per game price will increase irrespective (taking into account there will be 4 less games).

Magicman

Jul 19, 2011
Elm Grove
My son will be 10 in September and his season ticket in the East Upper for next season (including general price hike) is going up 0ver 100% compared to this season .
Instead of paying the "new" price for an under 10 of £165.00 , the club are asking for £315.00 .
Now here's the thing , he will not be 10 until 23rd September , after the season starts , so in my eyes (as i am paying for it) either he remains as an under 10 for the whole season on his season ticket , or at least until he is actually 10 or over ? (could be 4 or 5 home games at half the price they are demanding)
I actually think another price bracket is required , say an under 14 / 16 to slot in between the under 10 and under 18 ?
Its the youngsters that are the future of the club , they could be priced out if some parents deem the price hike too much for their budgets ?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
My son will be 10 in September and his season ticket in the East Upper for next season (including general price hike) is going up 0ver 100% compared to this season .
Instead of paying the "new" price for an under 10 of £165.00 , the club are asking for £315.00 .
Now here's the thing , he will not be 10 until 23rd September , after the season starts , so in my eyes (as i am paying for it) either he remains as an under 10 for the whole season on his season ticket , or at least until he is actually 10 or over ? (could be 4 or 5 home games at half the price they are demanding)
I actually think another price bracket is required , say an under 14 / 16 to slot in between the under 10 and under 18 ?
Its the youngsters that are the future of the club , they could be priced out if some parents deem the price hike too much for their budgets ?

This was my concern with my daughter's ST this year, but she still got it at the U10 price (birthday 18 September). You should query it unless policy has changed. I know for Cup games this season, though, it was her age at date of game.

On age price bracket, what difference is 8, 10 or 14? They are still going to be fully dependant. Should be one price for all Under 16s to my mind.

Magicman

Jul 19, 2011
Elm Grove
This was my concern with my daughter's ST this year, but she still got it at the U10 price (birthday 18 September). You should query it unless policy has changed. I know for Cup games this season, though, it was her age at date of game.

On age price bracket, what difference is 8, 10 or 14? They are still going to be fully dependant. Should be one price for all Under 16s to my mind.

You are correct , they are still fully dependant and the price should be set alongside this .
Thanks for the info , will contact the club tomorrow and see if a mistake has occurred :thumbsup:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Prices are based upon the date of child as at first game of season, so they should be charging you under 10 price next year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here