Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Renewed ST in West Lower

And Smith Did Score

May 9, 2010
Glasgow
I ordered a new ST today as my old one in the South is no longer available. I went for West Stand Lower and asked for a position near the centre circle. The guy on the phone told me he had a great seat in W1C Row M. It's £56 a month but thought if its a cracking view then I'll have it. I've just looked on an old thread and found an interactive view of the stadium. It appears to be the last block towards the corner. I'm assuming this plan has changed??
Can anyone advise roughly where it is in relation to the halfway line. I'm not expecting to be dead centre! But thought that it may be the next block along. Anyone with a picture showing the view would be great :thumbsup:

Cheers everyone

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I sit in WIC And row M!

Really like it...what number is the seat?

I ordered a new ST today as my old one in the South is no longer available. I went for West Stand Lower and asked for a position near the centre circle. The guy on the phone told me he had a great seat in W1C Row M. It's £56 a month but thought if its a cracking view then I'll have it. I've just looked on an old thread and found an interactive view of the stadium. It appears to be the last block towards the corner. I'm assuming this plan has changed??
Can anyone advise roughly where it is in relation to the halfway line. I'm not expecting to be dead centre! But thought that it may be the next block along. Anyone with a picture showing the view would be great :thumbsup:

Cheers everyone

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Number 75! Glad to hear its a good place to sit. I'm now looking forward to it

I sit in WIC And row M!

Really like it...what number is the seat?

I'm in W1C but buggered if I can work out the price. On the stadium plan it seems to be purple but then W1B and W1D seem to be that puke green colour and it makes no sense that the blocks either side are different prices. Can anyone confirm the price?

Oh! Just looked again at OP ... it's yellow then? Even more confusing as I can't see yellow anywhere!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

And Smith Did Score

May 9, 2010
Glasgow
I'm in W1C but buggered if I can work out the price. On the stadium plan it seems to be purple but then W1B and W1D seem to be that puke green colour and it makes no sense that the blocks either side are different prices. Can anyone confirm the price?

Oh! Just looked again at OP ... it's yellow then? Even more confusing as I can't see yellow anywhere!

Its £670 or £56 per month!

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
This is slightly higher view to what you will have

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363081353.687695.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here