Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

burnley v hull tonight - what do we want?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
kill off burnley, or see hull slip up even more allowing for more play off places?

but if hull lose, palace will have more incentive to beat us as may get in the top 2.

help.

Jimmy Grimble

Burnley are more likely to catch us than we are Hull. So on that basis, a Hull win. But a draw wouldn't be that bad.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
No interest in that game what so ever , we only have to worry about ourselves its in our own hands
The only teams on our radar are Forest , Bolton, Boro ,Leeds(possibly ) & Leicester

Hull are 9 ahead of us
Burnley are 8 behind us

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
A draw would be the best result.

Burnley are more likely to catch us than we are Hull. So on that basis, a Hull win. But a draw wouldn't be that bad.

Burnley have got zero chance of making the play offs. To do so everyone from 5-10 has to go on a losing run and just won't happen. Hull losing may just give them the wobbles and make it 3 from 7 vs 2 from 6

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't see Burnley as a threat at all. Happy for them to win this one.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've put a tenner on Hull to win 2-1 (9/1).

I think it'll be a closely-fought match but Hull to just edge it. Burnley's recent home form is poor.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
1. Can't see us making the top two.

2. Anyone but Palace for the top two.

3. So a Hull win for me!

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
We want Hull to win. In reality we're not going to catch them and Burnley aren't going to catch us. From now on it's all about a) us getting and staying in playoffs and b) Palace not getting an automatic promotion spot. Hull can help b) happen by winning tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here