Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London <=> Brighton train problems

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
For anybody travelling between the coast and Londinium town, if the snow wasn't enough to cause disruption, apparently someone has been hit at Horley, so expect delays / cancellations possibly up til 19:00 tonight - from what I can see.

Cheers, could be a long old evening then!

Delay repay, delay repay!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great day to WFH then, feel better for deciding that

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Surprise surprise. This is beyond a joke now surely?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Great day to WFH then, feel better for deciding that

Must say, I was expecting weather probs this morning, and was fully prepared to turn up at Shoreham station this morning to turn straight around and go home again to WFH. Unfortunately, the trains were running ok at that time and I got in ok. Wish I'd have stayed home now and not left the house.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Quite right. Southern Railways should have known that there was going to be an attempted suicide today.

Every day the trains are ****ed and it's ALWAYS someone elses fault. I reckon they now use this suicide line as they know the public wont question it.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Line clear and things are moving again

You know better than me regarding these things, but the Southern site is still saying possible delays up til 16:00 and 19:00 for SCC. If they're moving now, I would have expected them to catch up in an hour or two. I hope you're right.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Every day the trains are ****ed and it's ALWAYS someone elses fault. I reckon they now use this suicide line as they know the public wont question it.
I broadly back your stance on the railways HT, however on this occasion you plunged in , leading with your chin , and were duly dumped on your metaphorical a*se, stop now, and dont make yourself look silly.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

One of the most ridiculous posts ive ever seen and I say that having been stuck on a train for 2 and a half hours so far whilst the poor *******s have to clean up the mess.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here