Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

next seasons shirt

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
My wife spoke to a member of staff on Saturday and was told there will be a sneak peek of next seasons shirt appearing in the next couple of weeks. Wouldnt say if it was the home or away shirt, but said the fans wouldnt be disappointed!
So, what do we all reckon? Collars / no collars? stripes/pinstripes/plain?
Cant wait to see! :smile:

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
collars, stripes and the words following words will all be present: Brighton & American Hove Albion Express (the arrangement is likely to be slightly different tho.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I hear there is a change of Manufacturer, and we will be sponsored by Disney's newly-purchased Star Wars franchise.

The away shirt can be exclusively revealed below:

Oct_5F00_starwars_5F00_vadar.jpg

RedRob

come the revolution......
Mar 2, 2013
Pyongyang
Wouldn't mind a change of manufacturer....Errea's sizing makes me sound fatter(than I am) :lolol:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Diagonal stripes please!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I think Errea have still got another year left, but if we can get a decent amount of money from another manufacturer then I don't see why we shouldn't pay Errea off, otherwise we'd be in a strange situation next season (we're not allowed to change the kit every year in the Championship, right?).

I reckon it'll be an Adidas home kit with LLOYDS TSB as the main shirt sponsor, unless people have heard for certain that American Express are the new shirt sponsors.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think Errea have still got another year left, but if we can get a decent amount of money from another manufacturer then I don't see why we shouldn't pay Errea off, otherwise we'd be in a strange situation next season (we're not allowed to change the kit every year in the Championship, right?)..

I don't think there is anything to stop teams changing their kit every season. It was a 'gentlemens agreement' some years back, and most teams in all 4 divisions adhered to it, but over the past few seasons many have gone back to changing every season. We had a one season home kit in 2010-2011.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
I want to the Fans Forum in Rye last week.

Paul Barber stated that the tender for the new kit had not yet started.

However he did say he had all the major kit manufacturers contacting the club wanting to do business.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I want to the Fans Forum in Rye last week.

Paul Barber stated that the tender for the new kit had not yet started.

However he did say he had all the major kit manufacturers contacting the club wanting to do business.

Bidding war :rave: :albion:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
christ we haven't even finished the season and the club are saying next seasons kit is more or less ready for a sneak preview, its usually a week or so before the seasons starts that they get it sorted

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Fact:

It's Errea as they have one year left on their contract

The away shirt is a retro yellow with blue pinstripes.

The new sponsors are Amex

I may get shot now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here