Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skateboards for kids

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
My son is 6 and would like a skateboard, any ideas of type and size please?

chiefkickass

Jan 19, 2012
Don't be tempted by the ones they sell in Toys r us etc for around £30. They are complete shit. Go to somewhere like Route One in town and spend £80 / £100. That will get him a decent starter

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Although in retrospect, having lived down this end for a year, I do miss the bustle of real Hove. I can see your point. Don't tell the pointy, shoe estate agents, please.,,

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Head to Push, opposite the Level. They are only open on Saturdays until the new park is built but will give you expert advice and far better than Route One.

As previously said dont buy one from Argos or somewhere similar as they are awful.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I was just on my to Argos, thanks for the warning guys!, I don't want the boy breaking his neck.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

D

Deleted member 22389

Don't be tempted by the ones they sell in Toys r us etc for around £30. They are complete shit. Go to somewhere like Route One in town and spend £80 / £100. That will get him a decent starter

Agreed here. Spend that little bit more. Catalogue Skateboards, I remember them in the old days. Crappy wheels, bearings and trucks and a massive tail saver on the back of the board lol :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here