Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonjo Shelvey

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I know not an out and out striker but we may struggle to get anyone quality in as availability seems pretty poor at the moment. Scored a lot in a few games for Blackpool last year and with the Rodgers link here at Brighton and him not playing at the moment might not be a bad shout till the end of the season.

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven
I know not an out and out striker but we may struggle to get anyone quality in as availability seems pretty poor at the moment. Scored a lot in a few games for Blackpool last year and with the Rodgers link here at Brighton and him not playing at the moment might not be a bad shout till the end of the season.

Why would we want another Midfielder?? stupid to say really....we need a CENTER FORWARD!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The Jonjo Shelvey that was on the bench for Liverpool in the premier league yesterday.

Yeah, I think that one might be SLIGHTLY unlikely...

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
don't rate him, we already have enough goalscoring midfielders and I'd rather give a spot to JFC than some emergency loanee.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Whatever you want to call them, I don't see any room for Shelvey without displacing someone equally as good.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I do have it on good authority than another young Liverpool midfielder, Jordan Henderson, will be seen at the Amex this month.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Along with Shelvey, yes.

Yes, but Henderson will be made captain on his arrival. This is big news in my own personal opinion. After Craig Dawson's performance on saturday, I feel he deserving a thoroughly baffling booing from the faithful!

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
I do have it on good authority than another young Liverpool midfielder, Jordan Henderson, will be seen at the Amex this month.

I also think that it's likely that Tom Ince is going to play a couple of games at the AMEX in the next couple of months.Another loan signing maybe??

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Why don't you make up a catchy song for him, in anticipation for his arrival?

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
No to Shelvey. He is not up to the mark. Anyhow, he'd only go and get himself sent off after 10 minutes!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here