Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF squad 2013 and sponsorship plea

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Morning all.

It is that time of year again where the REMF squad are asking for some more of your generosity in the form of sponsorship.

This year, as always, I have had lots of people requesting to play and unfortunately it isn't possible for everyone to be in the squad but thank you for the offers and apologies that you haven't made it in this year.

Included in this year's squad are the 3 new players from last season (including the 2012 MoM) that have again agreed to play and 3 people making their REMF squad debut's this year alongside the rest of the squad who have already given the REMF lots of time and commitment over the years.

The squad in full is:

Sam Harding
Billy Greening
Tom Walmsley
Sam Meller
Sheehan Edmonds
Ali Jenkins
Gary Peters
Sam Wilson
Brett Mendoza
Alex Staines
Toby Phillips
Jaz Evans
Chris Leppard
Justin Parker
Kye Edwards
Rich Coleman

Along with these players we are very pleased to have our 3 ex-pro's involved again as well. Ricky Marlowe will again be making the journey south from Scotland to play in the game, Paul Rogers has once again agreed to play and the legend that is Peter Ward is also making the trip over from Florida for the game.

If you would like to sponsor the squad and make a donation to the REMF then you can do so by going to Brighton REMF is fundraising for Robert Eaton Memorial Fund

Dont forget that this years game is on 19th April at the Dripping pan in Lewes and KO is at 19:45. Tickets cost £5 for Adults and £3 for U16's (free if accompanied by an adult).

Thank you for all your support in the past and I hope you can be as generous again this year :smile:

:albion2:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
You should probably update the link in your signature now...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I suppose I had better sponsor the MOTM last year, it will be his last REMF game for a few years or more as well.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I'll make sure I put in when I get paid again. Looking forwards to coming to the match for the second year, great fun last year!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Two weeks to go until the Footballing event of the season. Forget the St Patricks day thumping... THIS is the game that the fans want to see the Albion win!

Its not too late to sponsor either...

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
We are going to be auctioning this next week for the REMF guys :) will keep you all posted, thanks to Owen at Owen Hill upholstery
image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here