Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If the Barnsley match is off... [merged]

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
... now that would make great reading. -4 up there tomorrow...don't know if they have under-soil heating. Bring on the snow. Gus is really pissed off about the way the FA have us going south to north twice so soon on the back of another away match. The weather could be our play-off hero.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
... now that would make great reading. -4 up there tomorrow...don't know if they have under-soil heating. Bring on the snow. Gus is really pissed off about the way the FA have us going south to north twice so soon on the back of another away match. The weather could be our play-off hero.

**** off.

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
Ok I kinda of agree with him ............good rest for playing palace next sunday and more time to find a loan striker for the re-arranged fixture

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Ok I kinda of agree with him ............good rest for playing palace next sunday and more time to find a loan striker for the re-arranged fixture

It's a deliberately provocative title. He could have worded it as 'Could the Barnsley game be off?'

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Ban.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
the players fly up tonight - so hardly a rest as wont be called off until tomorrow........saying that tho - i really do hope its off and we can concentrate on palace....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here