Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

season ticket move

Zamo123

Mar 1, 2012
Hi people does anyone have a good contact number for season ticket moves as im fed up off being on hold for 40 mins with the number i have ?

Pickledegg

Jul 13, 2012
Best of luck mate! I emailed 3 times to enquire during the season and not even a reply! Very shoddy admin!

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
Get new customers in or drop everything for people that want to play musical chairs every year???

Perhaps he/she wants to move to an area where he/she can get extra seats for family. Perhaps he/she struggles to cope with flights of stairs where they currently sit. Perhaps there's a complete twonk sitting next to them at the moment. Who knows... it's their business, but surely it's as important to look after our existing "customers" as it is to bring in new ones??

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
From the club website / programme / NSC / Argus:

Season Ticket Timeline

Wednesday 27th Feb 2013 – Letters/ e-mails sent to supporters in S1G/H advising that they will have to move and how to proceed with their move.

Friday 1st March 2013 – Last DD (direct debit) payment for season ticket 2012-13.

Friday 8th March 2013 – Letters/ e-mails to be sent to all season ticket holders detailing renewal procedure (including seat moves) and DD details.

Friday 15th March 2013 – Last day for supporters to change or amend bank details for their DD’s, also last day for lump sum payers to sign up for a 12 month DD.

Friday 15th March 2013 – Last day for supporters to request a seat move.

Friday 15th March 2013 – Last day of priority period for supporters in S1G/H to move their seats.

Friday 15th March 2013 – 2013-14 season ticket waiting list closes.

Monday 18th March 2013 – E-mails sent to supporters who have requested to move confirming procedure and date of potential moves.

Monday 18th March 2013 - ST Wait list sales Group 1.

Tuesday 19th March 2013 - ST Wait list sales Group 2.

Wednesday 20th March 2013 - ST Wait list sales Group 3.

Thursday 21st March 2013 - ST Wait list sales Group 4.

Friday 22nd March 2013 - ST Wait list sales Group 5.

Wednesday 27th March 2013 – Last day for DD payers to opt out of season tickets

Monday 1st April 2013 – First DD payment taken for season ticket 2013-14.

Friday 5th April 2013 – Last day for lump sum payers to secure and pay for their seats.

Monday 8th April 2013 – Beginning of the process of moving supporters that have requested to move.

Thursday 10th April 2013 – E-mail sent to supporters who have requested to move advising that we have been able to process their request.

However March 8th has come and gone with no communication at all.

I also want to move seats and i guess it'll be pot luck following the above timeline, especially as they are now already 3 days behind.

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
As if by magic, the eMail has just arrived...
0844 327 1901 for seat moves etc

Been at queue position 6 for 5 mins so far

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Got through after 15 mins altogether. Sorted DD, but was advised a separate email would be sent about moves...

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Got through after 15 mins altogether. Sorted DD, but was advised a separate email would be sent about moves...

Well the website dies say you should register for a move, then letters will come out at a later date in March.... simple really

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
So I requested a move at the start of the season, do you think I still should call them? If anyone gets through, are you being moved and confirming which seat or just confirming if you want to move?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Well the website dies say you should register for a move, then letters will come out at a later date in March.... simple really

Yes it does.
I have indeed registered (a month ago), but nonetheless i was advised that I would be emailed. The email just arrived and just says 'Mover'.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So I requested a move at the start of the season, do you think I still should call them? If anyone gets through, are you being moved and confirming which seat or just confirming if you want to move?

I think you should call as your move may have been forgotten about.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Yes it does.
I have indeed registered (a month ago), but nonetheless i was advised that I would be emailed. The email just arrived and just says 'Mover'.

Is that 2 e-mails you have received, or just the one advising about Season Ticket prices and dates when payments are due and giving the15th as the last day for movers to register an interest in moving?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Is that 2 e-mails you have received, or just the one advising about Season Ticket prices and dates when payments are due and giving the15th as the last day for movers to register an interest in moving?

I received 3.. 2 for each of mine and my son's DD changes... though they still dont ahve the DD mandate attached, so i'm going to have to keep chasing that up.

The 3rd mail was literally saying 'Season Ticket Mover' x 2.. but i hadn't told him where i wanted to move to. Unless of course there was already a note on my file?

Either way it's not very clear. Hopefully it's all fine, and also hopefully i'll get the DD mandates sent to me soon.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I requested a move and I am also on the list. I haven't told them where I want to move to yet, but assume they will ask in a later communication once the priority movers have had first dibs.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'll be requesting a move into the East Upper, I hope to move every 2 years to keep the experience fresh. How possible this will be is entierly up to the club, but if I can't move then I'll be proud to remain in the heart of the Lower!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
If anyone HAS actually been sent a DD mandate form, can you possibly forward it onto me at jamrelb@gmail.com please? After 4 attempts of asking I've resigned myself to asking NSC or popping into a snowy Amex!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here