Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You burnt down....

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
You Burnt Down Your Town

You Burnt Down your Town

You Stupid (Mod Edit, please note the swearing filter is in place for a VERY good reason!)

You Burnt Down Your Town

article-2023975-0D5C5A9100000578-791_964x537.jpg

The atmosphere is heating up!

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
You Burnt Down Your Town

You Burnt Down your Town

You Stupid (Mod Edit, please note the swearing filter is in place for a VERY good reason!)

You Burnt Down Your Town

View attachment 40176

The atmosphere is heating up!

I don't get your user name Captain, despite 'the' Captain Sensible living in Brighton these days I thought he was a South Norwood & Palace lad?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Sensibles a:tosser:
Sensibles a :tosser:
La la la la .

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
... and you'll never FILL your GROUND, you'll NEVER fill, your ground.... :lolol:

Never? 51+k in '79, Goldstone never had that much & the Amex certainly never will so a bit of a doppy statement from you there.
I like the statisic that Selhurst had the highest 4th attendance & the lowest Premiership attendance....

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
Anyway, is the thread supposed to be an insult? The photo was taken in West Croydon/ Broad green, it deserved to be burnt down, that end of town is a sh1thole...
I lived in Brighton for a while, nice town, better than Croydon (even the nice parts) in many ways, the only thing that lets it down is the lack of a decent football team to go and watch. :flameboun

Last edited:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Group on, Group on
Buy one, get one free
and you'll never fill your ground
you'll never fill your ground

Repeat x 50

Never? 51+k in '79, Goldstone never had that much & the Amex certainly never will so a bit of a doppy statement from you there.
I like the statisic that Selhurst had the highest 4th attendance & the lowest Premiership attendance....

I love it when this is mentioned.

1979 Palace v Burnley Att: 51,700
1984 Palace v Wimbledon Att: 4,005

Four and a half years and just one relegation in that time, and the gate drops by 47,700.

Not Plastic at all, no sir not one little bit.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

...GROUPON, GROUPON, you buy 1, get 1 free.... :thumbsup:

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012

Four and a half years and just one relegation in that time, and the gate drops by 47,700.

Lowest attendance, single game: 3,039, Wimbledon v. Everton (at Selhurst Park, 26 January 1993) actually;-)

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
Group on, Group on
Buy one, get one free
and you'll never fill your ground
you'll never fill your ground

Repeat x 50

Repeat x1000 more like. That's the sort of creativity we're dealing with. And what is all this about you guys nicking the "Welove you" song? Shameless.

Barcelona sell ticket deals on Groupon, good company.

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012

It was an 'away' game, and at least you was nice enought not to mention the score :facepalm:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Repeat x1000 more like. That's the sort of creativity we're dealing with. And what is all this about you guys nicking the "Welove you" song? Shameless.

Barcelona sell ticket deals on Groupon, good company.

Oh yeah. Silly me, I forgot that it was a Palace original song not stolen from every team in Europe.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex

Where were Brighton during that spell? And where were they for seasons to come between 1985 to 2008/9?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here