Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Late Kick Off

kentgull

May 29, 2011
Same here now watching sky 964 bbc south but think too late for championship news as talking about Crawley Town

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Im watching the London and SE version and surprise surprise its the Palace twunt Mark Bright.

Made Barnes' red sound like he took a full blown kick at the ref instead of what actually happened, he was overreacting about it as much as our own fans.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I had to switch to 954. Watched the Bolton version on "My" BBC1 as well.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Im watching the London and SE version and surprise surprise its the Palace twunt Mark Bright.

Made Barnes' red sound like he took a full blown kick at the ref instead of what actually happened, he was overreacting about it as much as our own fans.

Hardly an overreaction, though he may not have taken the ref out, the intent is bad enough.

The sudden switch from the North West version to the South East version in mid-programme would have been almost seamless if the Bolton version of our game could have flowed un-noticed into Mark Bright commenting on Barnes' sending off. Unfortunately, a few minutes of Crawley in between spoilt the effect.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
The sudden switch from the North West version to the South East version in mid-programme would have been almost seamless if the Bolton version of our game could have flowed un-noticed into Mark Bright commenting on Barnes' sending off. Unfortunately, a few minutes of Crawley in between spoilt the effect.
This is what I got. Unfortunately as I had recorded on Sky+ I didn't have the option of turning to 954 at the beginning.

Oh and Mark Bright - what a twunt.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Yoda

English & European
They did the same this morning on local news at 6:30 this morning. Started off with BBC London for about 30 seconds and then all of a sudden went to BBC South East with the poor girl trying to catch up due to the cock up.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
You can still watch any version online

BBC - Late Kick Off - Homepage

Thanks for the link - just watched the North West, and the London & South East versions, skimming through to find Bolton/BHA coverage - minimal!

At least the NW version showed the Barnes so-called trip quite clearly, but was he demonstrating what had just happened to him but not taken seriously by the ref, or was it just a half-hearted expression of frustration or an actual malicious but failed attack on the ref?

Also caught the goals by that Murray chap. Seems to be quite a striker - anybody heard of him? Shouldn't we be trying to sign him?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here