Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The East Stand - You Have A Job To Do Next Sunday.

Seems that Winifred Z*** was moved from his right wing duties on Saturday as he couldn't take the constant stick he was getting from the Leeds fans. Holloway hide the precious shrinking violet on the left wing as he was upset.

No place to hide on Sunday - I expect our East Standers to give him plenty as he will definitely get it from the West. :thumbsup:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Seems that Winifred Z*** was moved from his right wing duties on Saturday as he couldn't take the constant stick he was getting from the Leeds fans. Holloway hide the precious shrinking violet on the left wing as he was upset.

No place to hide on Sunday - I expect our East Standers to give him plenty as he will definitely get it from the West. :thumbsup:

I'm sure Wilf will be having sleepless nights with the thought of facing the barrage of noise from the Bollox crew ! :whistle:

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011

Pratt.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I just hope the sound of collective werthers wrappers opening or the sound of JCLs asking each other who the players are will distract Wilf in that case.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I've got a horrible feeling the travelling Palace fans are going to struggle with seeing so many football fans in one place, and in such a stunningly equipped and award-winning modern venue.

They won't know what to do when they visit the toilets and are confronted with such facilities, they'll probably scratch their heads come out and piss in the concourse.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
They won't know what to do when they visit the toilets and are confronted with such facilities, they'll probably scratch their heads come out and piss in the concourse.

They don't bother going to the Kharzi anyway matey. It smelled like an NCP car park stairwell in their end after full time last term.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Wow. :nono: Very sad.

Although, didn't Zaha play on the opposite side from us at Selhurst? Probably a coincidance if my memory serves me right.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
I've got a horrible feeling the travelling Palace fans are going to struggle with seeing so many football fans in one place, and in such a stunningly equipped and award-winning modern venue.

That's right, because none of us remember what Old Trafford was like last season. :clap:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Wow. :nono: Very sad.

Although, didn't Zaha play on the opposite side from us at Selhurst? Probably a coincidance if my memory serves me right.

Zaha and Bolasie switch wings every few minutes so they are even harder to mark.

Unfortunately The Major has convinced himself that Zaha was worried about 3000 Leeds fans shouting nasty things at him :nono::facepalm::wrong:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

He moved sides up at their place, the look on his face as he turned tiwards us as 3,000 sang 'f***ing useless' as he trotted back up the touch line was priceless

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
East Stand make noise? Do behave. The only noise you'll hear from that lot is the loud tutting when someone stands up to sing and support their team.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
East Stand make noise? Do behave. The only noise you'll hear from that lot is the loud tutting when someone stands up to sing and support their team.

this,even with a early ko,the atmos should be fine,and as last year,you wont hear palace until the start winning

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here