Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is my seat in The Amex

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
I've just bought 2 tickets for me and the old man to watch Brighton v The scum, we've been to the Amex quite a few times, but just cant think where in the North Stand we are. I've tried to find a stadium plan but to no prevail.

Can someone pleeeeeease help:thumbsup:

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
My seat number is. NN1IR/0477

yep you will be in the new north east corner (technically in the North but about as close to the east stand as possible - I sat in N1H 448 for the arsenal game and that was almost in the east stand so you will be in licking distance

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
yep you will be in the new north east corner (technically in the North but about as close to the east stand as possible - I sat in N1H 448 for the arsenal game and that was almost in the east stand so you will be in licking distance

Does it start with row A at the top or is it at the bottom of the stand

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
ignore this

Attachments

• view.png
    view.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 706
Last edited:

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
If you bought your tickets at the Amex or the shop in Queen's Road ,you would have seen a stadium plan!
Normally the person behind the counter would say here are your tickets and this is where they are situated.
We have the technology, so i am quite bemused that you need to come on here asking this!

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
If you bought your tickets at the Amex or the shop in Queen's Road ,you would have seen a stadium plan!
Normally the person behind the counter would say here are your tickets and this is where they are situated.
We have the technology, so i am quite bemused that you need to come on here asking this!

I bought it from the Brighton Web site... Gee you ask a simple question and people accuse you of being one of the scum! Me and my Dad are Brighton supporter's through and through. When I booked the tickets the seating plan was all greyed out and couldn't see exactly where we are sitting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here