Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we don't take 3 points of Palace

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I want my account terminated..and i shall never come back on here.:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

All you that think nothing of this game,liven up,or stay at home,i wish for an atmosphere to blow the deluded away,a performance to boot and nothing other than a referee that knows what he is doing for this one-that is all.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I want my account terminated..and i shall never come back on here.:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

All you that think nothing of this game,liven up,or stay at home,i wish for an atmosphere to blow the deluded away,a performance to boot and nothing other than a referee that knows what he is doing for this one-that is all.

No you will not, my fine friend. You will stay on here and be miserable with the rest of us. Anyway, that won't be necessary, because this time next week we will be celebrating a famous victory that cements our playoff place.

Snarkey5

Banned
Feb 8, 2011
if we lose to palace, then it will be a disgrace. poyet has to go if we lose to a tin pot club, we're a big premiership level club on and off the pitch, we should batter palace, if not, poyet out.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How can we fail to beat this bunch of chancers...?

crystalpalace.jpg

We'll batter them!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When we lost 3-1 last season it was all doom and gloom but a week later it didn't really matter because we follow The Albion and they are still SCUM and will always be.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I can't take it the pressure is getting to me,normally so calm and laid back

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton

Surely the referee has to be Howard webb for such a high profile game

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We will know, this time next week..

This is squeaky bum time. Anything is possible.

I don't normally go for futile gestures but I agree 100% with the OP.

If we lose, I want GoldWithFalmer's account terminated.

Anyone else with me and prepared to make this ultimate sacrifice?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I'll probably just cry. Which is a shame because there is enough of that in my house already.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we lose this site will become North Stand Gloat :nono:

I'll be taking my own 2 week 'International Break' and concentrating on the U21s match at the Amex on a different board.

Last edited:

We will know, this time next week..

This is squeaky bum time. Anything is possible.

I don't normally go for futile gestures but I agree 100% with the OP.

If we lose, I want GoldWithFalmer's account terminated.

Anyone else with me and prepared to make this ultimate sacrifice?

I'm with you, together we will vanquish the unclean horde, or failing that Gold's account to be disabled in a pointless, futile and yet noble deed.

:salute:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Then it will be 'Good Night Sweetheart' for this season at least.

Whilst I can't bear to think about that outcome, sadly I wont be surprised and will accordingly not slash my wrists.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here