Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Claverton House Preston

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Hey!

I don't know if some of you remember, but around a month ago I was searching for hospitals in Preston as I am trying to trace where somebody died! I don't actually need a hospital (as far as I can tell) now. Instead I am searching for a place known as Claverton House in Preston. I have been working with an archivist who is researching this family for a different reason to I. We have pooled resources, but alas, nobody knows how she died. Our only indication is from the death certificate "accident 5 years, lung" and from a record that her family kept that says she died in her mother's arms peaceably'. This all happened at Claverton House in Preston. I am having a little trouble with the death reason :/ so if anybody could throw something up for me i.e. what sort of accident this could possibly be, then that is great! It certainly isn't an illness I am researching now, it is something more! But I cannot for the life of me think of something that could damage the lung and take 7 years to kill, and yet still cause her to lead a full life. Anyway, she died at claverton house in Preston, so if anybody knows of it/heard of it (I can only presume it has been destroyed now) then please point me in the direction. I know there is a Claverton House in Battle, I know the parish of Preston would not have stretched that far, so this is out of the question.

Thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here