Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extended highlights ....do not show the Barnes incident

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
so where in Gods name is there any cast iron evidence of the trip on the ref........the long shot only shows Barnsie sort of walking into the ref :whistle: so can I assume that there was a confrontation and barnsie started his normal bad mouthing
or was the red card for the trip......thats if there was one :rotlf: after all he would not be the first ref to make a prat of himself and by all accounts he was not that good anyway

if this situation was not so tragic it would be laughable

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
so where in Gods name is there any cast iron evidence of the trip on the ref........the long shot only shows Barnsie sort of walking into the ref :whistle: so can I assume that there was a confrontation and barnsie started his normal bad mouthing
or was the red card for the trip......thats if there was one :rotlf: after all he would not be the first ref to make a prat of himself and by all accounts he was not that good anyway

if this situation was not so tragic it would be laughable

Another contentious point left out of the highlights like Dann's horrific tackle on Hammond last week. On the Football League Show last night they showed the same footage (from somebody's mobile) but zoomed in and that showed clearly he did stick a leg out. With the previous red card at Sheffield Wednesday taken into account as well I think he will get a 10-12 game ban.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Another contentious point left out of the highlights like Dann's horrific tackle on Hammond last week. On the Football League Show last night they showed the same footage (from somebody's mobile) but zoomed in and that showed clearly he did stick a leg out. With the previous red card at Sheffield Wednesday taken into account as well I think he will get a 10-12 game ban.

as I said laughable after the performance that ref put on

ah well at least he will come back next season fit and rested .............but hang on he will be able to play in the play-offs and as someone else said probably score the winner in the final against(now this you are going to love) palace after coming off the bench

we can but dream:thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
as I said laughable after the performance that ref put on

ah well at least he will come back next season fit and rested .............but hang on he will be able to play in the play-offs and as someone else said probably score the winner in the final against(now this you are going to love) palace after coming off the bench

we can but dream:thumbsup:

We don't need Barnesy because Murray is going to score as Vicente's last minute free kick takes a wicked deflection and goes in off Murray's outstretched knee at the far post.:lolol:

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
The mobile phone clip 'clearly shows' Barnes sticking out a leg. 10 - 12 match ban!

Two brilliant comments, even by NSC standards.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
as I said laughable after the performance that ref put on :

Don't be such a bad loser; the ref was fine and allowed a physical approach from both sides.

Even if he had made a load of mistakes, if you were to think that that provides mitigation for any sort of attack, then you need to have a look at yourself.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
"attack"
Hmmm!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here