Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yes !!!!!!!!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He was never good enough to get into the Albion squad anyway.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Good. That rancin urchin hasn't the intellect or gentlemanliness of some of the male leads of my day such as Jason Donovan, Richie Wermeling and all of the genii of Big Fun. I wouldn't welcome that tardy rat back anyhow.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm afraid it won't last. Expect a rapprochement about the time of his next album launch involving appearances on Loose Women, The Alan Titchmarsh Show, The One Show and Jonathon Ross where he will spill his guts on how he was misunderstood/had an underlying health problem/was misunderstood/ had a substance abuse condition and how he wants to put things right by doing the best series of shows he has ever done.

All will be forgotten and the Earth will carry on turning.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Surely Justin would never say never?

Snarkey5

Banned
Feb 8, 2011
just listening to marvin gaye record whats going on in the background, then i click on this thread about bieber saying he aint coming to these shores again, well thats just awful awful news, truley devastating, we've let ourselves down as a nation

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
just listening to marvin gaye record whats going on in the background, then i click on this thread about bieber saying he aint coming to these shores again, well thats just awful awful news, truley devastating, we've let ourselves down as a nation

That's my favourite record, and I think Justin's treatment will add to it's deep sanctimonious meaning.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Something is deffo going wrong with the 19 year old multimillionaire who has recently discovered birds who will actually suck him off ŵithout so much as a hello, class As and copious amounts of booze...I wonder what it could possibly be?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here