portslade bluebird

Drinking at barnsley

0 Not allowed!
    cardiff fan here. when i went to barnsley earlier in the season we went to a boozer called the DOVE IN. its 10 mins from the ground up a hill. the club car park is in beetween this pub and the ground. nice food, decent beer and a top landlord. got chatting to him, said i lived in brighton and would put his pub on there forum nearer the time. if you go drinking near the train station theres more chance of hassle, so this is spot on. anyway, safe journey to you lot and good luck on the pitch.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

portslade bluebird

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by inthebowls View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      cardiff fan here. when i went to barnsley earlier in the season we went to a boozer called the DOVE IN. its 10 mins from the ground up a hill. the club car park is in beetween this pub and the ground. nice food, decent beer and a top landlord. got chatting to him, said i lived in brighton and would put his pub on there forum nearer the time. if you go drinking near the train station theres more chance of hassle, so this is spot on. anyway, safe journey to you lot and good luck on the pitch.
      there you go, was posted this morning. not even one ****ing reply saying " cheers taff ". had to reply to myself like billy no life lol. you cant ban away fans ??. be pretty sad having banter amongst yourselves

0 Not allowed!
      sorry taff..we're all busy melting down at the moment......
      FLOUNDERING...!!!

0 Not allowed!
      Probably got lost amid all the hand wringing, old chap, but thanks for the tip.

Please don't go off in a huff
      The lady has foolishly attempted to join the conversation with a wild and dangerous opinion of her own. What half-baked drivel! See how the men look at her with utter contempt.

0 Not allowed!
      Is there 57 different types of bitter & just 1 lager like most of the pubs in Barnsley.

Drinking at barnsley

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Albion_Dave View Post
      Is there 57 different types of bitter & just 1 lager like most of the pubs in Barnsley.
      What's wrong with that?

I've always understood that bitter drinkers ask for a specific ale, whereas fizz drinkers just ask for "lager" and are far less discerning.

Cue binfest!

Drinking at barnsley

0 Not allowed!
      there you go, was posted this morning. not even one ****ing reply saying " cheers taff ". had to reply to myself like billy no life lol. you cant ban away fans ??. be pretty sad having banter amongst yourselves
      Alright dont have a hissy fit about it
      Dickinson Looking for Crofts.....Its in the bag for Brighton!!!!!