Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drinking at barnsley

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
cardiff fan here. when i went to barnsley earlier in the season we went to a boozer called the DOVE IN. its 10 mins from the ground up a hill. the club car park is in beetween this pub and the ground. nice food, decent beer and a top landlord. got chatting to him, said i lived in brighton and would put his pub on there forum nearer the time. if you go drinking near the train station theres more chance of hassle, so this is spot on. anyway, safe journey to you lot and good luck on the pitch. :)

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
cardiff fan here. when i went to barnsley earlier in the season we went to a boozer called the DOVE IN. its 10 mins from the ground up a hill. the club car park is in beetween this pub and the ground. nice food, decent beer and a top landlord. got chatting to him, said i lived in brighton and would put his pub on there forum nearer the time. if you go drinking near the train station theres more chance of hassle, so this is spot on. anyway, safe journey to you lot and good luck on the pitch. :)

there you go, was posted this morning. not even one ****ing reply saying " cheers taff ". had to reply to myself like billy no life lol. you cant ban away fans ??. be pretty sad having banter amongst yourselves :thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Probably got lost amid all the hand wringing, old chap, but thanks for the tip.

Please don't go off in a huff :lol:

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne

Is there 57 different types of bitter & just 1 lager like most of the pubs in Barnsley.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Is there 57 different types of bitter & just 1 lager like most of the pubs in Barnsley.

What's wrong with that?

I've always understood that bitter drinkers ask for a specific ale, whereas fizz drinkers just ask for "lager" and are far less discerning.

Cue binfest!

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
there you go, was posted this morning. not even one ****ing reply saying " cheers taff ". had to reply to myself like billy no life lol. you cant ban away fans ??. be pretty sad having banter amongst yourselves :thumbsup:

Alright dont have a hissy fit about it

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here