Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley PATG?

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Sorry if already posted but can't find it...

Mate from work is a Barnsley fan so we're going down after work on Tuesday. I presume we'll be fine to Potg?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Not sure, after yesterday's result I reckon we could take the full 5,800 allocation though.
It'll be a ticket BINFEST on Tuesday :jester:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I'm starting to worry now that i wont be able to get in if i pop down from Huddersfield after work, wish i'd bought a ticket in advance..........

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Is it POTG or is it PATG ?
This has been bothering me recently.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Surely neither. You would actually be purchasing at the ticket office and not the gate.

So it should be PACATTO...........
Pay and collect at the ticket office. That's better. Although it sounds like an Italian dish.

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
I am going to make a call on this tomorrow morning. I can get a train up from home around 11am and get there with time to spare. Premier Inn booked.

Can cancel before 1pm so not an issue with that. Is the weather supposed to be a problem up there or is it more a case of being worse down south?

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
I am going to make a call on this tomorrow morning. I can get a train up from home around 11am and get there with time to spare. Premier Inn booked.

Can cancel before 1pm so not an issue with that. Is the weather supposed to be a problem up there or is it more a case of being worse down south?

I'm staying at Prem Inn tonight and weather in Barnsley whilst cold there is no snow at all. Should defo be on tmrw.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I hope it's PYPPTATT.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The question is , will the team get there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here