Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

got to love the Argus website and Brighton Fans

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Really, do half you even support Brighton? Picked up these nice quotes from the Argus website today.

Anyone with half a football brain can see that CMS,Hoskins,Barnes,Barker and Toby are just vile freeloaders

Freeloaders like Barnes,Dunk,Hoskins,
and CMS are all going out their way to to pick up injurys,or get sent off.They all know 100% the club would never keep them in the prem-league.

Sickens me that 'fans' would think like this.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
These people are not Albion fans. They are just hate filled cynics with nothing better to do than vent their ill thought out bile on public message boards.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Really, do half you even support Brighton? Picked up these nice quotes from the Argus website today.

Sickens me that 'fans' would think like this.

or spell like that

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
I go on the Argus Website during the week as I cannot access this site due to work restrictions ..... there are some well known trolls on there - the comments above seem to follow the pattern of one regular troll called "Freeloader"... there are others, such as HOVEPARKRESIDENT (yes, he uses caps), and a couple of others that most of us just ignore now. They just go on to write negative, utterly moronic drivel, always attacking the club, the players, the pies, ... in general most ignore them.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Freeloaders like Barnes,Dunk,Hoskins,
and CMS are all going out their way to to pick up injurys,or get sent off.They all know 100% the club would never keep them in the prem-league.

I personally think that's hilarious. As if anyone goes out of their way to pick up an injury, especially ligament damage and ruptured achilles.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I don't even use the Argus website anymore, nothing to do with the comments though. It used to be pretty good, but now it's just filled with invasive advertisements making it a pain in the neck the visit. So I don't.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I go on the Argus Website during the week as I cannot access this site due to work restrictions .....

Same. Not quite NSC, but at least it gives me something Albion related to while away the day when I should really be working.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I can't believe anyone actually bites on the stuff that is posted in the comments section. It is just some fruitcake thinking up drivel that he knows will get supporters wound up, it it just too easy for them it seems.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Good old Palace "plant" and wind up thread, haven't they better things to do?

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
I go on the Argus Website during the week as I cannot access this site due to work restrictions ..... there are some well known trolls on there - the comments above seem to follow the pattern of one regular troll called "Freeloader"... there are others, such as HOVEPARKRESIDENT (yes, he uses caps), and a couple of others that most of us just ignore now. They just go on to write negative, utterly moronic drivel, always attacking the club, the players, the pies, ... in general most ignore them.

This.

He/she is obviously a Cp fan, or just a local controversial troll trying in vain to piss people off.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here