Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ben Dickinson - could do a job (get him back )

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Ok he's only 19 and on loan to AFC Wimbledon but has scored 2 goals in 2 games over the last 7 days get him back and give the lad a go , it's a gamble but what other options do we have we need another striker and we've got 2 out on loan :shrug:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Lua Lua upfront, please!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Dickenson joined AFC Wimbledon on Feb 22nd, we won't be able to recall him until at least 28 days into his loan spell. That means the first game he'd be available for is the away game at Forest.

That said I think we'd be asking a lot of a 20 year old with 9 games to his name to make the jump from the arse end of League 2 to potentially leading the line for a club looking to get into the Championship playoffs.

We've got just over 2 weeks until the loan window closes so we can leave Dickenson where he is and let him complete his first month with Wimbledon. If we can't get anyone in we can recall him, otherwise extended it if Wimbledon want to keep him knowing that now he's completed his first month we can recall in 24 hours should we suffer anymore suspensions/injuries to strikers.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Dickenson joined AFC Wimbledon on Feb 22nd, we won't be able to recall him until at least 28 days into his loan spell. That means the first game he'd be available for is the away game at Forest.

That said I think we'd be asking a lot of a 20 year old with 9 games to his name to make the jump from the arse end of League 2 to potentially leading the line for a club looking to get into the Championship playoffs

We've got just over 2 weeks until the loan window closes so we can leave Dickenson where he is and let him complete his first month with Wimbledon. If we can't get anyone in we can recall him, otherwise extended it if Wimbledon want to keep him knowing that now he's completed his first month we can recall in 24 hours should we suffer anymore suspensions/injuries to strikers.
Fair enough post but look at Carl Jenkinson at Eastbourne borough then Charlton followed by a move 6 months later to Arsenal & playing in the champions league

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

That said I think we'd be asking a lot of a 20 year old with 9 games to his name to make the jump from the arse end of League 2 to potentially leading the line for a club looking to get into the Championship playoffs.

good point, but if we leave it two weeks for a loanee, it'll be too late for us anyway

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
not sure what the fuss is - we only play one up front and we have ulloa. or as aspinall says, ajaya.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Could calm finish yesterday, personally I would get him back and have him on the bench, can surely do no worse than the childish buffoon that masqueraded as a footballer yesterday.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Could calm finish yesterday, personally I would get him back and have him on the bench, can surely do no worse than the childish buffoon that masqueraded as a footballer yesterday.

Just seen his goal from yesterday another good finish if he's not ready for us yet he looks a very exciting prospect for next season

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I saw him play in December for Chesterfield, he was very unlucky to be take off at half time, definitely good for L2 , not ready yet for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here