Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How do you put a thread from last month on the main forum?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Can't be arsed to repeat myself after that shit from the usual two suspects. Pathetic discipline from an increasingly pathetic manager

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Have I missed something? Has Gus not simply said that he'll review the video, speak to Barnes, and THEN decide how to act?

We went through this shit last month. Gus said "that's Ash, we just have to hope it doesn't happen". Worked wonders clearly.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can't be arsed to repeat myself after that shit from the usual two suspects. Pathetic discipline from an increasingly pathetic manager

You need to report the thread and ask for it to be moved back. If the mod thinks the content is google-safe it'll be switched back.

Good luck :lolol:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Where's that classic 'Barnes will never make it thread' that people spent 2 years bouncing ironically? I'd like to give it a non-ironic bounce after todays little display.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We went through this shit last month. Gus said "that's Ash, we just have to hope it doesn't happen". Worked wonders clearly.

They are different offences for a start.

How many red cards does Barnes have to his name?

Whilst I am not excusing him apparent foul and abusive language (that should be eradicated now), how many players get away with the same offence?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
They are different offences for a start.

How many red cards does Barnes have to his name?

Whilst I am not excusing him apparent foul and abusive language (that should be eradicated now), how many players get away with the same offence?

It wasn't for language BoF...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here