Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we just get behind Gus Poyet and the team now for the final push.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We are in with a great shout of a play off place. So please stop the petty squabbling and just get behind the team now for the final push over the last 10 games. It needs a collective effort now, the manager, the team and the fans. BELIEVE, bust your lungs for the side and then after the end of the season we can do a post mortem if we have failed.

But for now we have not and I believe we will do it. 8 defeats in 36 games, just 8 defeats. In the Championship.

We have made huge progess in the last 2 years and we have a great squad of players now.

Kusczcak, Bridge, Upson, Bridcutt, Vicente and Ulloa are all premiership players in waiting.

Tuesday and then the biggest battle of the season on Sunday. One inch at at time.

Thanks.

Al Pacinos Inspirational Speech - YouTube

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes, we should all be united against the common enemy !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep.

And unlike some deluded fans if we don't make the playoffs I won't be overly bothered and it's still been another great season.

D

Deleted User X18H

Oh don't be so ridiculous GG. There has to be something to moan at. This lot would have moaned about the route of the victory parade (if Gordon had been more accurate) on 22nd May 1983 if it hadn't gone via Lancing.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Absolutely! Best blooming Albion team I have ever seen. This is another great season with the usual ups and downs that comes with supporting this great, great team. Come on you super seagulls :ascarf: :albion2:

D

Deleted member 2719

Yep.

And unlike some deluded fans if we don't make the playoffs I won't be overly bothered and it's still been another great season.

Do really think we will have had a great season if we miss our target of the play offs???

I really believe we have enough in the squad to get a play off position but we ain't half thrown a lot away which could have helped us.

So if we missed out i would feel massively let down.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Do really think we will have had a great season if we miss our target of the play offs???

I really believe we have enough in the squad to get a play off position but we ain't half thrown a lot away which could have helped us.

This.

When you look at the tiny budget of CP

The unexciting and unnotable football of Hull.

And the awful season Forest have had until now.

To be pipped by that lot, when we have all these PL and top flight European players, would be a let down.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Agree with everything you say US.

It's now all about Barnsley.

Feb 14, 2010
No we cant, the club doesn't want us to as they have employed stewards will throw us out if we do, so do as you are told, sit down and shut up. Then tell Gus, sorry mate but its club policy, you will have to move to say Spurs if you want support.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Yep.

Why are they deluded? With the squad we have we should be making the playoffs.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Nah, we should continue to moan and cry about everything. However, this is justified because the season fell apart today and everything Gus has done has been undone. We are the shitty league 1 club we were when he arrived again. Let's get Adkins in tomorrow.

The club is on a massive upward curve, we aren't at the crest of the rise yet. Not even close. But if this is as far as your nerves can handle, best step off the ride now. We're going much higher. Be warned.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Yep.

Absolutely. I'll be bang behind them as usual and if we don't make it we will still be higher than last year. I actually think we will make it and have said that all along but this is a tough tough division and we are still relatively new to it. To put it into perspective:

1) If we beat Barnsley Tuesday we will be fifth.
2) Imagine being a Leicester or Boro fan right now.

We're heading in the right direction and there are a lot of ex premiership clubs who would love to be as good as us.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
You can count me in! Our team deserves our support. Any Doom and Gloom fans can take a walk! Think of the hundred's of thousand's Albion fans in the past who would want to be witness to what we are experiencing in these present times!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Yep. After yrs of getting relegated from this league, almost anything in top half in this div with some huge teams is a great success. Massively let down? I think you're expecting too much..

This.

When you look at the tiny budget of CP

The unexciting and unnotable football of Hull.

And the awful season Forest have had until now.

To be pipped by that lot, when we have all these PL and top flight European players, would be a let down.

Wasn't that you that's actually a plastic gooner or something? If it's not I apologise. If it is I don't really value your opinion as highly as others who've seen previous shit we've played..

Not true. Look at Wolves for ex. A squad full of names. Our squad on paper wouldn't be one most championship fans would put in the top 6. We also have a budget nowhere be the top 6. So yes, those that moan when we don't win are deluded to an extent imo.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
If Palace weren't doing so well would we be so disappointed?

Me, to be honest, no. Rightly or wrongly it does add more to the season.

I was there today and was really frustrated at us not being able to score. I have calmed down now. Thankfully.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012

absolutely this!! by far the best squad in the league and yet the last 2 performance have been woefully bad!
we are all fans and get behind the team every time they play this goes without saying! however certain questions may need to be asked of Gus at this vital point in the season, there must be man management issues within the squad as it is frequently noted of fall outs and players being out of favour. would Ashley Barnes act the way he has done recently if he respected Gus, the club and the fans?
Maybe the pressure is starting to show?? I really hope not but Tuesday will be key and Sunday go's without saying.....
sometimes criticism isn't a bad thing....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here