Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holloway please shut up

beakyburn

Aug 15, 2012
Now I must admit when Blackpool were in the premiership I could take all of his pre match and after match comical antics. But after his rants tonight about his beloved team not winning because the whistle blew before they could take a corner and also opposition should have had two players sent off I just cant stand the bloke now. Couldnt he have just admitted that they were lucky to get a point against a good side instead of finding flimsy excuses why they didnt win the game. Verbals at him next Sunday.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Now I must admit when Blackpool were in the premiership I could take all of his pre match and after match comical antics. But after his rants tonight about his beloved team not winning because the whistle blew before they could take a corner and also opposition should have had two players sent off I just cant stand the bloke now. Couldnt he have just admitted that they were lucky to get a point against a good side instead of finding flimsy excuses why they didnt win the game. Verbals at him next Sunday.

Did you watch the match? did you see the fouls?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The referee obviously hadn't been briefed on his requirement to give palace at least two dubious penalties.

D

Deleted member 2719

He is no different to fergie he just bullies refs.

The fact that he is now Palace is irrelevant.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He cares about palace with a passion keep it up boss

... and this is the point isn't it?

He is Palace, why would he now be apathetic toward their matches and their results?

Poyet has a good moan often enough, we're hardly in a position to criticise.

Cannot for the life of me see why the Palace gimps fawn over this wurzel bumpkin.

Utterly clueless manager relying on the players to win rather than his ability, which is mediocre to say the least.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He'll be run out of Dodge if Palace fail to reach top 6 :lolol:

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
He came across like a little 7 year old about to burst into tears because his side werent allowed to take a corner and the other nasty team should have had two players sent off and ... and ... and ... Im about the stamp my feet and scream!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here