Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I don't think we should be worried about Forest

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Looking back at Forest's good recent run, they have not beaten any top side's but have still got more tougher teams than easier left to play. Add into the equation our game in hand and the new manager effect waining. I recon we will be much higher than them come May.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We will lose to them in a few weeks time

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
they have a much better squad,as mentioned in [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]s thread,teams several below us have better squads

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
been there done that,it doesnt hurt to be honest???,and if it goes our way,then its a bonus imo

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
In their last 6 games, Forest have got 5 opposition players sent off. We've had 1 player sent off against us all season.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
they have a much better squad,as mentioned in [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]s thread,teams several below us have better squads

On paper maybe, but Football is not played in a note book and they are 1 point ahead, poorer goal difference and have played an extra game.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
They can only beat what is put in front of them, think it would foolish and a bit arrogant to write them off

How am I being Arrogant??? I'm looking at the whole picture going on the facts, we are hardly on a poor run and would not consider myself a fool thinking we will finish higher than them plus I'm not saying they will not get a playoff berth either

Last edited:

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
How am I being Arrogant??? I'm looking at the whole picture going on the facts, we are hardly on a poor run and would not consider myself a fool thinking we will finish higher than them

I hope you are right and we do, but I do think you are being a bit arrogant with the "look who they played" reply. I am not saying we are on a poor run but IMHO they are major challengers for a PO place and we will do well to get anything from our game up their place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here