Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Ross County fans on NSC ?

Dandyman

In London village.
:thumbsup:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
wonder what their odds of winning were when they were 2-0 down?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I would not call myself a "fan" but I started to watch out for their score's when they entered the league after seeing their home kit which was total Tartan and visited Dingwell where they play whilst on Honeymoon 12 Years ago. Really pleased how they have stormed up the leagues after years of missing out! Today's result must be one of their best!, better than beating Cally in my opinion

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I've followed stenhousemuir for about 30yrs now.
what happened to Ross county today then?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I've followed stenhousemuir for about 30yrs now.
what happened to Ross county today then?

0 -2 down to Celtic after 21 minutes, beat them 3 -2 winner in 90th minute

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
No, as it happens I'm an armchair Cally fan, after several very good family holidays up there. I have quite a lot of Glasgow Protestant in my background, but I can't abide either of the bigoted Old Firm clubs. I am Christian myself, but they are contrary to anything I stand for. So, even with my Cally hat on, congratulations to Ross County. I think their rivalry with Cally is pretty friendly anyway, not like us and Palace.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
[LEFT[/LEFT]No, as it happens I'm an armchair Cally fan, after several very good family holidays up there. I have quite a lot of Glasgow Protestant in my background, but I can't abide either of the bigoted Old Firm clubs. I am Christian myself, but they are contrary to anything I stand for. So, eve with my Cally hat on, congratulations to Ross County. I think their rivalry with Cally is pretty friendly anyway, not like us and Palace.
They call it the "Cold Firm" which is very cool

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here