Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mods can't handle the heat

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
Mods handing out infractions and covering each others arses

To some of the sensible posters talking sense - NOTE NOT HUSTY, he is just a filthy Leeds fan in disguise

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
To some of the sensible posters talking sense - NOTE NOT HUSTY, he is just a filthy Leeds fan in disguise

Yep unwanted embarrasing threads moved to the 'other stuff' graveyard.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1. That thread contains language which caused Google to withdraw ads from NSC. NSC is losing around £100 a week because of that.

2. So, the thread was moved, quickly as Google are currently examining the site to see if we can start having ads again.

3. I am absolutely fed up with people moaning at moderators who, for no pay, give up massive amounts of time to try and keep NSC ticking along for the good of thousands of users. If they warn people they are wrong, if they don't they are wrong. This moaning is going to stop NOW.

4. You're banned for being a persistent trouble maker.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Answer me one straight question. Is calling another NSC poster a tosser a banning offence.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
1. That thread contains language which caused Google to withdraw ads from NSC. NSC is losing around £100 a week because of that.

2. So, the thread was moved, quickly as Google are currently examining the site to see if we can start having ads again.

3. I am absolutely fed up with people moaning at moderators who, for no pay, give up massive amounts of time to try and keep NSC ticking along for the good of thousands of users. If they warn people they are wrong, if they don't they are wrong. This moaning is going to stop NOW.

4. You're banned for being a persistent trouble maker.

I would not say I am a persistent trouble maker. Almost every thread & post I have contributed to has been FUN unlike [MENTION=12486]Husty[/MENTION] today. To be given a second infraction for OUTING someone who alluded to running over Macca to make sure he did not play for us again is a fecking joke

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Yep unwanted embarrasing threads moved to the 'other stuff' graveyard.
What's wrong with them being moved there? That's the place for the 'non-google-friendly' threads - even more so now. Not sure what your problem is.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I would not say I am a persistent trouble maker. Almost every thread & post I have contributed to has been FUN unlike [MENTION=12486]Husty[/MENTION] today. To be given a second infraction for OUTING someone who alluded to running over Macca to make sure he did not play for us again is a fecking joke

1. I didn't say you were a persistent trouble maker, my post was a response to the opening poster of this thread.

2. You weren't given an infraction for OUTING someone.

3. You were given an infraction for slating the moderating team on here in a way I deem unacceptable. The PM you got said that and linked to the specific post.

4. Husty received a ban today for his various posts. Not that it has anything to do with you.

5. It's time for you to back down.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Getting some nibbles ready....

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
1. I didn't say you were a persistent trouble maker, my post was a response to the opening poster of this thread.

2. You weren't given an infraction for OUTING someone.

3. You were given an infraction for slating the moderating team on here in a way I deem unacceptable. The PM you got said that and linked to the specific post.

4. Husty received a ban today for his various posts. Not that it has anything to do with you.

5. It's time for you to back down.

I would just like to say that I must of been the first to report [MENTION=12486]Husty[/MENTION] at lunchtime today for his disgraceful post-----I will now back down:bowdown:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I think it's safe to say uncle wont becoming a new mod lol...I'd also like to creep a little and thank the mods for a the time and effort they give to make this the best BB

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I would just like to say that I must of been the first to report [MENTION=12486]Husty[/MENTION] at lunchtime today for his disgraceful post-----I will now back down:bowdown:

Well done Simmo and most peeps know that husty is an idiot at times

Last edited:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
popcorn........

Since both posters have been banned and one is on a final warning I doubt there will be any drama. As a personal friend (yes he does have some) of Husty and as someone who stood with him at the match today though I would like to point out he isn't and never has been a Leeds fan.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here