Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere at the Reebok

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Amidst all the negativity about Barnes, I just want to say the atmosphere in the away end today was superb.
The Judge and one of the guys from TLSR were superb all game.
I know they won't start a thread congratulating themselves like the Bollox Crew, so if they read this I'd just like to thank them

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
The judge has got a proper loud voice. Normally near him at away games and I was pretty much next to him against Huddersfield last Saturday. Really gets the crowd going.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sounded good on the radio. Well done lads & lasses:thumbsup:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
At least I managed to get a few laughs with my 'dirty chinese *******' chant after his second foul on Buckley in only a few seconds :laugh:

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Amidst all the negativity about Barnes, I just want to say the atmosphere in the away end today was superb.
The Judge and one of the guys from TLSR were superb all game.
I know they won't start a thread congratulating themselves like the Bollox Crew, so if they read this I'd just like to thank them

This. Great turnout and vocal.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How many of us was there?

Thought the acoustics of the stand let it down a bit, we were to the left of the goal as you look from behind. We could hear the chanting from towards the other side, but it never seemed that loud. The left side right side was a case in point, I thought the left side sounds great, but could hardly hear the right side.

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
There's definitely been better away atmospheres, but it was ok.

Stewards and their " no photos during game time " policy annoyed people I'd imagine.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
At least I managed to get a few laughs with my 'dirty chinese *******' chant after his second foul on Buckley in only a few seconds :laugh:

:facepalm:

A couple of things:

Lee is South Korean, not Chinese.

Bigoted chanting is not funny, even though you seem to be cracking yourself up. Please stop.

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
i was there yestersday and the bolton fans were crap and didnt even sing that much and we were superb and sang all game

There seemed a smaller contingency singing than usual. Everyone seemed a but more spread out.

Not saying it was shit, just I felt atmospheres at Ipswich, Huddersfield and ( understandably as there were a lot more people ) Charlton.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:facepalm:

A couple of things:

Lee is South Korean, not Chinese.

Bigoted chanting is not funny, even though you seem to be cracking yourself up. Please stop.

He was being ironic , up north anybody from South East Asia is Chinese , anybody from the Indian sub continent is Pakistani.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here