Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Not even in the squad today when we were lacking attacking players on the bench. Is this the end for him as an Albion player? I for one would like to see him get more of a run in the team. I know people say his performances have been poor but in all honesty how can he be judged with his lack of chances in the team.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
On the radio sounded like Buckley and Orlandi did alright , got on the ball , created chances. Dont think that was the problem

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
He went through a bad spell, but seemed to have found his form again at Charlton. I expected to see more of him after that, but it was not to be.

I hope that there isn't some deep seated problem that we don't know about. Potentially, he is a brilliant player.

Buckley may be needed more centrally now, for a few games at least, so Kaz may get another chance.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Not even in the squad today when we were lacking attacking players on the bench. Is this the end for him as an Albion player? I for one would like to see him get more of a run in the team. I know people say his performances have been poor but in all honesty how can he be judged with his lack of chances in the team.

Very, Very much this!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I always like to see Lua Lua come on......

He needs a bigger chance -and maybe Barnes has given him this.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
really want to see him back on form, when he has the ball the crowd comes alive because he can destroy defenders. Needs his confidence back but how do you get that back without playing

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Must be some issues with attitude and training as I can't see him not being given a chance to prove himself. I think he's great and you just feel something could happen when he gets the ball.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
lua lua never got the chance before. obvious choice to bring on in tight matches yet poyet never does... very stupid decision when substitutions are key to turning draws into wins. i just do not understand why Poyet doesn't like him because there is no logical reason to not playing him as he performs very well when he comes on and has saved us before.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
People are saying he hasn't played well, but recently when he was involved he HAD been playing well and was dropped. Perhaps he isn't training well or it's an attitude thing but he always seems to want to be involved.

He's a potential game changer and with CMS injured, we don't have too many options.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
lua lua never got the chance before. obvious choice to bring on in tight matches yet poyet never does... very stupid decision when substitutions are key to turning draws into wins. i just do not understand why Poyet doesn't like him because there is no logical reason to not playing him as he performs very well when he comes on and has saved us before.

Totally agree. It was so obvious against bristol city but again he wasn't used. The chances others get especially Barnes and of late Buckley it appears really odd he never gets the same opportunity.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
Totally agree. It was so obvious against bristol city but again he wasn't used. The chances others get especially Barnes and of late Buckley it appears really odd he never gets the same opportunity.

I really like Buckley like all of us do but i feel like he has gotten tired lately because we have a tendency to rely upon him for results. I think it would be good to rest him and give Lua Lua the chance to fill the role, like you said he would have been perfect against Bristol just to liven the game up and give them someone unpredictable to handle.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It must be something to do with off field issues. Court cases etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here