Dave - 5
Crofts - 5
Vicente - 5

Barnes - 0
Ulloa - 6

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Kuszczak - 5/6 - at fault for the goal I believe, had nothing else to do but routine catches

Bruno - 7/8 - getting forward at will, linked up well with Spanish Dave and Buckers, arguably our best player
El-Abd and Upson - 4 - both really poor today, both giving the ball away on numerous occasions
Bridge - 6 - also victim of needlessly giving possession away but a few cracking passes

Bridcutt - 7 - star man in midfield today against a tough pair in Spearing and Pratley
David Lopez - 6 - quiet, the only player brave enough to have a crack at goal
Vicente - 6 - looked knackered in the second half, trying to play every forward move through him does not work
Crofts - 4 - poor, really poor

Barnea - 7 - looked like the only player who would score today, referee was a bellend all game, should have his card rescinded.
Ulloa - 6 - quiet for him today, few good touches and skill at times

Buckley - 8 - looked up for the battle and fight, should have started
Orlandi - 4 - touched the ball minimal times, did nothing, looked like he had no interest

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Bruno better in 2nd half but still looking poor. I'd play Calderon right back on Tuesday.
Barnes was ok, probably heading for a rating of 6 until his crazy red.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Kuszczak - 5/6 - at fault for the goal I believe, had nothing else to do but routine catches

Bruno - 7/8 - getting forward at will, linked up well with Spanish Dave and Buckers, arguably our best player
El-Abd and Upson - 4 - both really poor today, both giving the ball away on numerous occasions
Bridge - 6 - also victim of needlessly giving possession away but a few cracking passes

Bridcutt - 7 - star man in midfield today against a tough pair in Spearing and Pratley
David Lopez - 6 - quiet, the only player brave enough to have a crack at goal
Vicente - 6 - looked knackered in the second half, trying to play every forward move through him does not work
Crofts - 4 - poor, really poor

Barnea - 7 - looked like the only player who would score today, referee was a bellend all game, should have his card rescinded.
Ulloa - 6 - quiet for him today, few good touches and skill at times

Buckley - 8 - looked up for the battle and fight, should have started
Orlandi - 4 - touched the ball minimal times, did nothing, looked like he had no interest

Kuszczak was at fault how that went in from that angle and the shot did not appear to have any pace.
All came from bridge freekick to bolton player - mix up communication in midfield - bolton midfielder ran unchallenged across the midfield - their left back then pulled the trigger. Stupid goal to concede apart from nnogg chance they did not look like scoring just like at the amex earlier in the season. How they managed to get 4 points over us in two games is a joke.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
41 shots and 25 corners against Bolton this season have produced one goal and one point

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Kuszczak - 6

Bruno - 5
Upson - 6
El-Abd - 6
Bridge - 6

Bridcutt - 7
Lopez - 5
Crofts - 5
Vicente - 5

Barnes - 1 (Missed two great chances and is a childish prick, release him)
Ulloa - 6

Buckley 4
Orlandi 5

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
[MENTION=4165]Djmiles[/MENTION] - a bit unfair to rate Barnes only for his performance after the red card. What was he like while he was on the pitch?

Missed two great chances, set up a great Bolton attack, misplaced a few passes, fell over a lot and cried like a baby to the ref for 90 minutes.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Easy to blame the PIG for the goal, but Alonso was given way too much time and space on the edge of our area to load, aim and shoot. For me the fault was taking too long to close down, so either Bruno or El Abd were more culpable.

First half Bolton won every 50:50 and were so much more up for it.
Clearly the half-time talk was some kind of rocket and we looked more hungry 2nd half.
Buckley looked the most threatening.
Do feel we were mugged somewhat, but we got that point against Brizzle on Tuesday when we probably deserved nothing.
Game of two halfs Harry!

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Kuszczak - 6 only for the goal jointly at fault with Bruno

Bruno - 7 purely on the second half, he showed passion and loved him getting Barnes off so we could try to get on with the game but he should have closed down Alonso for the goal
Upson - 7 solid
El-Abd - 7 solid
Bridge - 7 he loves going forward and is quality, did he go off for an injury?

Bridcutt - 8 brilliant again
Lopez - 6 ok and a couple of chances but not really in the game
Crofts - 6 ok but the same as Lopez
Vicente - 5 didn't get into the game because of the physicality

Barnes - 2 (only for not getting sent off earlier and often being in the right place) although a tricky finish he did miss an open goal and is paid to score, allegedly attempting to trip up the ref and earning a red is laughable but ridiculous. I only see 10 games a season but I have yet to see Barnes ever play well, even in league one
Ulloa - 6 ok but was well marked by Knight.

Buckley 7 should have come on sooner, he caused problems
Orlandi 6 effective Bridge replacement

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
PIG 4: Slow to get down for the goal.
Bruno 5: Gave Alonso too much space for the goal
El Abd 6
Upson 6
Bridge 6
Crofts 5
Vicente 5
Bridcutt 8
Barnes 5 or 0 (depending on outcome of his red card)
David 7
Ulloa 3

Subs
Buckley 5
Orlandi 4 Missed best chance of the game

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
How do you mean?

I thought he had an okay game, held up the ball well but on the down side looked unlikely to score. However if he deliberately tripped the referee and it is proven, then that destroys any contribution he made in the previous 93 minutes.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought he had an okay game, held up the ball well but on the down side looked unlikely to score. However if he deliberately tripped the referee and it is proven, then that destroys any contribution he made in the previous 93 minutes.

Have you seen the video? How would you like me to record it in my charts?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here