Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1-0 to the referee - absolute Pain

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
If there was ever a more suitable chant than that for the absolute joke (Mod edit infraction issued some words are banned from NSC for a VERY good reason!!) of a referee.

arguably the most home biased ref i've ever seen.

yes team performance was shocking with numerous players playing below par

Last edited by a moderator:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
We battered them after Buckley came on. Vicente off the pace.
With the exception of Lopez, team seemed scared to shoot.
We are out of ideas.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
If there was ever a more suitable chant than that for the absolute joke of a referee.

Oh the old blame the Ref thread. How many of our missed chances were his?

Last edited by a moderator:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Sounded Ok on the radio ... who wasn't up for it ???

First half we were woeful. Upson, El-Abd, Crofts and Ulloa were particularly poor. Orlandi was useless when he came on. Should have been 2-0 at half-time.

Second half we were better but not great, Bolton were shit but we were worse.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Radio said it was one of our best performances and the ref sounded awfully biased too...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
radio also said orlandi was superb when he came on , just goes to show

Aspinal and that other nob commentating need to be replaced. Half the time you dont even know where the ball is.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The problem with referees in this country is they don't give flair players (like many of ours) enough protection. Just one of many reasons that technical players don't flourish in England and we are miles behind the rest of the world when it comes to that side of the game.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
1-0 to the referee - absolute pain

If there was ever a more suitable chant than that for the absolute joke (Mod edit infraction issued some words are banned from NSC for a VERY good reason!!) of a referee.

O dear u seem to hav been infracted ..did u apply for the new mods job?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The problem with referees in this country is they don't give flair players (like many of ours) enough protection. Just one of many reasons that technical players don't flourish in England and we are miles behind the rest of the world when it comes to that side of the game.

Ulloa is completely unknown in England and seems a placid lad yet refs seem to hate him!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The referees a Google

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
radio also said orlandi was superb when he came on , just goes to show

Aspinal and that other nob commentating need to be replaced. Half the time you dont even know where the ball is.
He barely touched the ball and didn't put in any effort, unlike Buckley who was well up for it. Vicente looked knackered around 55 minutes and should have been withdrawn imho.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

I must have been at a different game to you. I thought we battered them but just couldn't score. I didn't think the ref was too bad either.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I must have been at a different game to you. I thought we battered them but just couldn't score. I didn't think the ref was too bad either.

Yes, just back from the game. We were the better team, but they did defend well. Our approach play was good, but we just couldn't engineer a clear cut chance. We deserved a draw at least.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Gus said in his interview on the radio it was our best away performance for ages. Not sure if its your view from the stand of the game, but in general some peoples perception is awful on here.

The problem with referees in this country is they don't give flair players (like many of ours) enough protection.

So inconsistent, one minute people say refs are too lenient and players can barely tackle anymore, next we're moaning that they're too harsh. Make your mind up.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
1-0 to the referee - absolute c*nt

The ref allowed a physical game, but he was consistent to both teams. Ulloa was pulled about a fair bit but still managed some good hold up play; Bridcutt was back to his best; Vicente faded in the 2nd half; best game I've seen from Bruno since his injury.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here