Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have we blown it??

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
I know there's a way to go yet, but are we gonna fold under the pressure and not get in the playoffs? We should of got at least a point today according to the BBC and if we had we would still be 6th. Tuesday and next Sunday are two massive must win games name and if we don't I feel that could be it!

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Eh!?
One point behind with a game in hand and you think we have blown it!?
Win on Tues and that is 4pts from 3 away games. Win at home and draw away gives 2pts a game which would win a league, so 4pts from three is a great return away from home.
Chill out man.

I don't think we've blown it just getting very nervy! We have some massive games to play yet, that includes some really tough away games, couldn't ask for a harder run in!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
That would be a no

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I know there's a way to go yet, but are we gonna fold under the pressure and not get in the playoffs? We should of got at least a point today according to the BBC and if we had we would still be 6th. Tuesday and next Sunday are two massive must win games name and if we don't I feel that could be it!

Keep the faith. we will come back from 0-2 to win both games 3-2. Barnes to get a hatrick - oh hang on, maybe someone else will get the goals, but we will win both games

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not blown it no, but getting I'm getting nervy. But then come Tuesday we could be 5th.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Hello ruggy..see my prediction about Leicester is coming right..wonder what there and Boros bulletin boards are like lol

You done well :clap:

tbh I'd have thought teams managed by Pearson and Mowbray would be the last to implode but what do I know? Leics are at Baadiff Tues, we could/should go above them

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here