Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

with games up north saturday and tuesday....

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
..... do the players and staff stay up there? would be silly to come all the way back south then to go back up north.

just interested like........do the players get "free time" or stuck to a hotel until tuesday?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I wonder how much it would be to fly the team from a small aircraft from Shoreham to a small airport oop north for northern games. Probably expensive, but always wondered about this. Maybe an insurance risk as well.

What? Flying or flying from Shoreham!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
what? so fly to manc, play bolton, then go back south, then 48 hours later fly from gatwick up to Leeds? i can't see it.

A long coach journey would have ruled out Vicente for both games.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I wonder how much it would be to fly the team from a small aircraft from Shoreham to a small airport oop north for northern games. Probably expensive, but always wondered about this. Maybe an insurance risk as well.

Cost isn't the problem - flying that size of aircraft out of Shoreham probably is!

There are THOUSANDS of folk in Brighton who travel an hour to get to work EVERY DAY. What's the problem with flying to and from each of these games and avoiding five nights away from home?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Dick Tight Air we get you there sometimes

1349867555-0.jpg

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
Being away a few nights is fine. At least they can use their mobiles to call home...but don't forget there is only one mobile network t'north and that's t'mobile.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here