Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gopro Cameras

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Does anyone have one ?
I'm in the market for this type of camera, but there so many different models !

I mainly want one that I can mount on my helmet for skiing and also for scuba diving/snorkelling.

Someone else also recommended the camone infinity but that's seems to have very limited availability in the uk.
Any advice would be gratefully received.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
I've got a cheap alternative from a company called chilli technology. Films in hd but doesn't do stills. Use it skiing and is fantastic...

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I've got a cheap alternative from a company called chilli technology. Films in hd but doesn't do stills. Use it skiing and is fantastic...

I have a Chili HD. Apart from not having a screen, it's an extra on GoPro as well, the main difference is that it is more difficult to mount the Chili on your body, as it is a tube. Fine on a helmet or bike etc. in fact probably better than GoPro as is a bit more discrete.
Quality is fine for me, without the same shots side by side difficult to tell the difference, although to be fair GoPro is the one used the most as broadcast quality, on the other hand Chilli is one third of the price.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
I have a chilli with a screen! Comes with headmount and they're soon to be offering chestmount as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here